Two Pixar Movies About Dinosaurs and Human Brains Announced by Disney
At Disney's expo D23 over the weekend, two new movies from Pixar were announced. One will take moviegoers to an imaginative world where prehistoric animal Dinosaurs were never wiped out of the earth. The other will delve into human mind, and show how it works.
This untitled pixar movie about dinosaurs will be helmed by "Up" co-director Bob Peterson who voiced Dug the dog. It is inspired by his childhood visit to the World's Fair in New York. "In this film, the asteroid missed the Earth and dinosaurs continued to live," he said.
The movie is tentatively set for holiday season of 2013. More details and info are promised to be unveiled in the near future. "We can't wait to trample the movie plexes," producer John Walker gushed.
Meanwhile, the other movie will be directed by Peterson's "Up" directing partner Pete Docter. Exploring a world that everyone knows but no one has seen, he promises to comically explain how decisions are made "and how certain songs get stuck in your head."
"Most of us have had the experience of being around someone and thinking what is going on in their head," said Docter. "This film will attempt to answer that question." Producer Jonas Rivera added, "We can't wait to tell you more about it, as soon as we get out of psychotherapy."
The untitled Pixar movie that takes you inside the mind is set for the Summer of 2014.
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Step Out for Romantic Dinner Amid Divorce Rumors
- 'Scandal' to Tackle Alt-Reality Theme in 100th Episode. Get the First Look!
- 'Punisher': New Set Photos Reveal Major Cast Addition
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other