Jennifer Lopez's Fun and 'Out of Control' Video Shoot for Single 'Papi'
Jennifer Lopez spent her weekend filming a music video for "Papi", her latest single from album "Love?". In the spirit of the fun song, the female judge of "American Idol" delivered a high-spirited dance with a mob of male crowd in downtown Los Angeles.
Baring her midriff in a loose-fitting crop top and high-waisted shorts, J.Lo rode on the shoulders of a man and threw her hands in the air. She was flipped on her side before reportedly landing into an awaiting arm of another guy. Once she's back on the ground, she broke into a choreographed routine.
In addition to promising fun dancing scenes, the music video will also likely be filled with some chaotic footage. On her WhoSay page, J.Lo posted an on-set clip which features a motorcycle stunt, and a street riot. "It was out of control yesterday!!!!! #imexcited @papi," she tweeted on Sunday, August 21.
The music video comes from direction hands of Paul Hunter ("Feelin' So Good" and "Love Don't Cost a Thing"). The street dance was reportedly choreographed by "So You Think You Can Dance" choreographers Napoleon and Tabitha. The video hasn't got premiere date.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle