Jennifer Lopez's Fun and 'Out of Control' Video Shoot for Single 'Papi'
Jennifer Lopez spent her weekend filming a music video for "Papi", her latest single from album "Love?". In the spirit of the fun song, the female judge of "American Idol" delivered a high-spirited dance with a mob of male crowd in downtown Los Angeles.
Baring her midriff in a loose-fitting crop top and high-waisted shorts, J.Lo rode on the shoulders of a man and threw her hands in the air. She was flipped on her side before reportedly landing into an awaiting arm of another guy. Once she's back on the ground, she broke into a choreographed routine.
In addition to promising fun dancing scenes, the music video will also likely be filled with some chaotic footage. On her WhoSay page, J.Lo posted an on-set clip which features a motorcycle stunt, and a street riot. "It was out of control yesterday!!!!! #imexcited @papi," she tweeted on Sunday, August 21.
The music video comes from direction hands of Paul Hunter ("Feelin' So Good" and "Love Don't Cost a Thing"). The street dance was reportedly choreographed by "So You Think You Can Dance" choreographers Napoleon and Tabitha. The video hasn't got premiere date.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift