Jennifer Lopez's Fun and 'Out of Control' Video Shoot for Single 'Papi'
Jennifer Lopez spent her weekend filming a music video for "Papi", her latest single from album "Love?". In the spirit of the fun song, the female judge of "American Idol" delivered a high-spirited dance with a mob of male crowd in downtown Los Angeles.
Baring her midriff in a loose-fitting crop top and high-waisted shorts, J.Lo rode on the shoulders of a man and threw her hands in the air. She was flipped on her side before reportedly landing into an awaiting arm of another guy. Once she's back on the ground, she broke into a choreographed routine.
In addition to promising fun dancing scenes, the music video will also likely be filled with some chaotic footage. On her WhoSay page, J.Lo posted an on-set clip which features a motorcycle stunt, and a street riot. "It was out of control yesterday!!!!! #imexcited @papi," she tweeted on Sunday, August 21.
The music video comes from direction hands of Paul Hunter ("Feelin' So Good" and "Love Don't Cost a Thing"). The street dance was reportedly choreographed by "So You Think You Can Dance" choreographers Napoleon and Tabitha. The video hasn't got premiere date.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Officially Back On? Kylie Jenner Tags Tyga on Her Booty In This Instagram Photo
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?