Jennifer Lopez's Fun and 'Out of Control' Video Shoot for Single 'Papi'
Jennifer Lopez spent her weekend filming a music video for "Papi", her latest single from album "Love?". In the spirit of the fun song, the female judge of "American Idol" delivered a high-spirited dance with a mob of male crowd in downtown Los Angeles.
Baring her midriff in a loose-fitting crop top and high-waisted shorts, J.Lo rode on the shoulders of a man and threw her hands in the air. She was flipped on her side before reportedly landing into an awaiting arm of another guy. Once she's back on the ground, she broke into a choreographed routine.
In addition to promising fun dancing scenes, the music video will also likely be filled with some chaotic footage. On her WhoSay page, J.Lo posted an on-set clip which features a motorcycle stunt, and a street riot. "It was out of control yesterday!!!!! #imexcited @papi," she tweeted on Sunday, August 21.
The music video comes from direction hands of Paul Hunter ("Feelin' So Good" and "Love Don't Cost a Thing"). The street dance was reportedly choreographed by "So You Think You Can Dance" choreographers Napoleon and Tabitha. The video hasn't got premiere date.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl