Donald Trump to Develop New Reality Series Starring Bret Michaels
Donald Trump and Bret Michaels could be teaming up for a new reality series. The executive producer of "The Apprentice" and the rocker are said to be in talks about a show called "Something to Believe in" which will feature the latter traveling across the nation to help people who are facing hardships.
Trump was allegedly impressed by Michaels' story after he won "The Celebrity Apprentice" season 3. "Mr. Trump thinks Bret is a wonderful guy. [He] wants to consider it," a representative for the businessman said.
In addition to this, Trump is also reported to be creating a new TV drama revolving around the wealthy and eccentric residents of Trump Tower in New York. Michael Cohen, Trump's special counsel, revealed, "Several major network and cable channel executives have already called, and a battle has begun to see where it will air."
Some A-list celebrities have allegedly been in negotiations about starring on the fictitious show.
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates