Donald Trump to Develop New Reality Series Starring Bret Michaels
Donald Trump and Bret Michaels could be teaming up for a new reality series. The executive producer of "The Apprentice" and the rocker are said to be in talks about a show called "Something to Believe in" which will feature the latter traveling across the nation to help people who are facing hardships.
Trump was allegedly impressed by Michaels' story after he won "The Celebrity Apprentice" season 3. "Mr. Trump thinks Bret is a wonderful guy. [He] wants to consider it," a representative for the businessman said.
In addition to this, Trump is also reported to be creating a new TV drama revolving around the wealthy and eccentric residents of Trump Tower in New York. Michael Cohen, Trump's special counsel, revealed, "Several major network and cable channel executives have already called, and a battle has begun to see where it will air."
Some A-list celebrities have allegedly been in negotiations about starring on the fictitious show.
- 'The Flash' Season 3 Finale Confirms the Twisted Theory, Reveals Real Victim
- Scott Disick Hoping for 'Awkward Run-In' With Kourtney Kardashian During Outing With Bella Thorne
- Camila Cabello Teams Up With Ed Sheeran, Pharrell and Charli XCX on Upcoming Album
- 'American Crime Story': Get Official First Look at Penelope Cruz as Donatella Versace
- Hollywood Mourns the Death of James Bond Star Roger Moore
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago