Donald Trump to Develop New Reality Series Starring Bret Michaels
Donald Trump and Bret Michaels could be teaming up for a new reality series. The executive producer of "The Apprentice" and the rocker are said to be in talks about a show called "Something to Believe in" which will feature the latter traveling across the nation to help people who are facing hardships.
Trump was allegedly impressed by Michaels' story after he won "The Celebrity Apprentice" season 3. "Mr. Trump thinks Bret is a wonderful guy. [He] wants to consider it," a representative for the businessman said.
In addition to this, Trump is also reported to be creating a new TV drama revolving around the wealthy and eccentric residents of Trump Tower in New York. Michael Cohen, Trump's special counsel, revealed, "Several major network and cable channel executives have already called, and a battle has begun to see where it will air."
Some A-list celebrities have allegedly been in negotiations about starring on the fictitious show.
- Rob Kardashian Ready to Find Love on New Reality Show After Blac Chyna Split
- Khloe Kardashian Reveals Secret to Her Big and Perky Butt
- Disney Opens Up About Leia's Role, Han Solo Movie and the Future of 'Star Wars'
- Rihanna's Pals Begging Her to Stay Away From Chris Brown Amid Rumors Exes Are Reconnecting
- Elisabeth Moss Stands Up for Herself in 'Handmaid's Tale' Full Trailer
- Kendrick Lamar Goes After Donald Trump and Fellow Rapper on 'The Heart Part 4'
- New 'Alien: Covenant' Poster Features Xenomorphs Suffocating the Engineers
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne