Donald Trump to Develop New Reality Series Starring Bret Michaels
Donald Trump and Bret Michaels could be teaming up for a new reality series. The executive producer of "The Apprentice" and the rocker are said to be in talks about a show called "Something to Believe in" which will feature the latter traveling across the nation to help people who are facing hardships.
Trump was allegedly impressed by Michaels' story after he won "The Celebrity Apprentice" season 3. "Mr. Trump thinks Bret is a wonderful guy. [He] wants to consider it," a representative for the businessman said.
In addition to this, Trump is also reported to be creating a new TV drama revolving around the wealthy and eccentric residents of Trump Tower in New York. Michael Cohen, Trump's special counsel, revealed, "Several major network and cable channel executives have already called, and a battle has begun to see where it will air."
Some A-list celebrities have allegedly been in negotiations about starring on the fictitious show.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video