Donald Faison Popped the Question to Girlfriend of 5 Years
After about five years of dating, Donald Faison braved himself to take his relationship with Cacee Cobb to the next level. The former "Scrubs" star popped the question to Cobb and the announcement was spread by his former co-star Zach Braff via Twitter.
"Congrats to @donald_faison and @caceecobb on their engagement. Just wish I was there to run around you both with sparklers," Braff tweeted on Saturday, August 20. Faison himself dropped a clue on his Twitter, quoting the lyrics to Beyonce Knowles' hit "Single Ladies". He wrote, "If you like it then you better put a Ring on it. -Beyonce." Cobb tweeted back, "If she likes it then she better say YES!!"
Faison and Cobb started dating around 2006. He was previously married and had a son from the relationship. Cobb, who starred on MTV's "Newlyweds" and VH1's "The Price of Beauty", had never been married.
Cobb's former boss Jessica Simpson also delivered her wish on Twitter, writing, "Congrats @caceecobb! I love u and ur man!"
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo