Donald Faison Popped the Question to Girlfriend of 5 Years
After about five years of dating, Donald Faison braved himself to take his relationship with Cacee Cobb to the next level. The former "Scrubs" star popped the question to Cobb and the announcement was spread by his former co-star Zach Braff via Twitter.
"Congrats to @donald_faison and @caceecobb on their engagement. Just wish I was there to run around you both with sparklers," Braff tweeted on Saturday, August 20. Faison himself dropped a clue on his Twitter, quoting the lyrics to Beyonce Knowles' hit "Single Ladies". He wrote, "If you like it then you better put a Ring on it. -Beyonce." Cobb tweeted back, "If she likes it then she better say YES!!"
Faison and Cobb started dating around 2006. He was previously married and had a son from the relationship. Cobb, who starred on MTV's "Newlyweds" and VH1's "The Price of Beauty", had never been married.
Cobb's former boss Jessica Simpson also delivered her wish on Twitter, writing, "Congrats @caceecobb! I love u and ur man!"
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video