Donald Faison Popped the Question to Girlfriend of 5 Years
After about five years of dating, Donald Faison braved himself to take his relationship with Cacee Cobb to the next level. The former "Scrubs" star popped the question to Cobb and the announcement was spread by his former co-star Zach Braff via Twitter.
"Congrats to @donald_faison and @caceecobb on their engagement. Just wish I was there to run around you both with sparklers," Braff tweeted on Saturday, August 20. Faison himself dropped a clue on his Twitter, quoting the lyrics to Beyonce Knowles' hit "Single Ladies". He wrote, "If you like it then you better put a Ring on it. -Beyonce." Cobb tweeted back, "If she likes it then she better say YES!!"
Faison and Cobb started dating around 2006. He was previously married and had a son from the relationship. Cobb, who starred on MTV's "Newlyweds" and VH1's "The Price of Beauty", had never been married.
Cobb's former boss Jessica Simpson also delivered her wish on Twitter, writing, "Congrats @caceecobb! I love u and ur man!"
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce