Donald Faison Popped the Question to Girlfriend of 5 Years
After about five years of dating, Donald Faison braved himself to take his relationship with Cacee Cobb to the next level. The former "Scrubs" star popped the question to Cobb and the announcement was spread by his former co-star Zach Braff via Twitter.
"Congrats to @donald_faison and @caceecobb on their engagement. Just wish I was there to run around you both with sparklers," Braff tweeted on Saturday, August 20. Faison himself dropped a clue on his Twitter, quoting the lyrics to Beyonce Knowles' hit "Single Ladies". He wrote, "If you like it then you better put a Ring on it. -Beyonce." Cobb tweeted back, "If she likes it then she better say YES!!"
Faison and Cobb started dating around 2006. He was previously married and had a son from the relationship. Cobb, who starred on MTV's "Newlyweds" and VH1's "The Price of Beauty", had never been married.
Cobb's former boss Jessica Simpson also delivered her wish on Twitter, writing, "Congrats @caceecobb! I love u and ur man!"
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz