Donald Faison Popped the Question to Girlfriend of 5 Years
After about five years of dating, Donald Faison braved himself to take his relationship with Cacee Cobb to the next level. The former "Scrubs" star popped the question to Cobb and the announcement was spread by his former co-star Zach Braff via Twitter.
"Congrats to @donald_faison and @caceecobb on their engagement. Just wish I was there to run around you both with sparklers," Braff tweeted on Saturday, August 20. Faison himself dropped a clue on his Twitter, quoting the lyrics to Beyonce Knowles' hit "Single Ladies". He wrote, "If you like it then you better put a Ring on it. -Beyonce." Cobb tweeted back, "If she likes it then she better say YES!!"
Faison and Cobb started dating around 2006. He was previously married and had a son from the relationship. Cobb, who starred on MTV's "Newlyweds" and VH1's "The Price of Beauty", had never been married.
Cobb's former boss Jessica Simpson also delivered her wish on Twitter, writing, "Congrats @caceecobb! I love u and ur man!"
- See Black Lightning in Costume in First Look of The CW's New Series
- Kim Kardashian Channels Kris Jenner for a Sexy Photoshoot - Check Out Her Wild Look!
- 'The Mindy Project' Renewed for Sixth and Final Season on Hulu
- Rob Kardashian 'Fears' Blac Chyna Will Come for Him After Calling Out Tyga
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage