Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries Are Officially Married, the Details
After Ray J, Reggie Bush and a bunch of other guys, Kris Humphries is the one who can make Kim Kardashian walk down the aisle. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashian" star is officially a married woman after exchanging vow with the basketball star in a Saturday, August 20 evening ceremony, her rep confirms.
Kim's stepfather Bruce Jenner walked the bride to the altar while little Mason acted as the ring bearer. Kourtney Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian served as their sister's co-maids of honor while Kendall and Kylie Jenner were bridesmaids, along with Humphries' sister, Kaela. Rob Kardashian was Kris' groomsman.
Kim's wedding gown, which is designed by Vera Wang, is described as an ivory "gown with full tulle skirt, basque waist and hand-pieced Chantilly lace applique on the bodice and train." Meanwhile, Kris was wrapped in "white peak lapel tuxedo jacket, black tuxedo pants with white tuxedo shirt and white bow tie".
The couple exchanged Lorraine Schwartz rings witnessed by around 440 guests including Demi Lovato, Eva Longoria and Eduardo Cruz, Ryan Seacrest and Julianne Hough, Brody Jenner and Avril Lavigne, Scottie Pippen, and Dina, Ali and Lindsay Lohan. Humphries' current Nets cohort Jordan Farmar introduced the bride and groom.
For the reception, Kim would change to two Vera Wang ivory dresses while Kris would change to a black peak lapel Zegna tuxedo, white tuxedo shirt and black silk bow tie. "It will be so intimate, and so...really heartfelt. And they will think, 'Oh my God, that dress'," Kim told Seacrest previously about the lavish reception.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce