Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries Are Officially Married, the Details
After Ray J, Reggie Bush and a bunch of other guys, Kris Humphries is the one who can make Kim Kardashian walk down the aisle. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashian" star is officially a married woman after exchanging vow with the basketball star in a Saturday, August 20 evening ceremony, her rep confirms.
Kim's stepfather Bruce Jenner walked the bride to the altar while little Mason acted as the ring bearer. Kourtney Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian served as their sister's co-maids of honor while Kendall and Kylie Jenner were bridesmaids, along with Humphries' sister, Kaela. Rob Kardashian was Kris' groomsman.
Kim's wedding gown, which is designed by Vera Wang, is described as an ivory "gown with full tulle skirt, basque waist and hand-pieced Chantilly lace applique on the bodice and train." Meanwhile, Kris was wrapped in "white peak lapel tuxedo jacket, black tuxedo pants with white tuxedo shirt and white bow tie".
The couple exchanged Lorraine Schwartz rings witnessed by around 440 guests including Demi Lovato, Eva Longoria and Eduardo Cruz, Ryan Seacrest and Julianne Hough, Brody Jenner and Avril Lavigne, Scottie Pippen, and Dina, Ali and Lindsay Lohan. Humphries' current Nets cohort Jordan Farmar introduced the bride and groom.
For the reception, Kim would change to two Vera Wang ivory dresses while Kris would change to a black peak lapel Zegna tuxedo, white tuxedo shirt and black silk bow tie. "It will be so intimate, and so...really heartfelt. And they will think, 'Oh my God, that dress'," Kim told Seacrest previously about the lavish reception.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie