Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries Are Officially Married, the Details
After Ray J, Reggie Bush and a bunch of other guys, Kris Humphries is the one who can make Kim Kardashian walk down the aisle. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashian" star is officially a married woman after exchanging vow with the basketball star in a Saturday, August 20 evening ceremony, her rep confirms.
Kim's stepfather Bruce Jenner walked the bride to the altar while little Mason acted as the ring bearer. Kourtney Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian served as their sister's co-maids of honor while Kendall and Kylie Jenner were bridesmaids, along with Humphries' sister, Kaela. Rob Kardashian was Kris' groomsman.
Kim's wedding gown, which is designed by Vera Wang, is described as an ivory "gown with full tulle skirt, basque waist and hand-pieced Chantilly lace applique on the bodice and train." Meanwhile, Kris was wrapped in "white peak lapel tuxedo jacket, black tuxedo pants with white tuxedo shirt and white bow tie".
The couple exchanged Lorraine Schwartz rings witnessed by around 440 guests including Demi Lovato, Eva Longoria and Eduardo Cruz, Ryan Seacrest and Julianne Hough, Brody Jenner and Avril Lavigne, Scottie Pippen, and Dina, Ali and Lindsay Lohan. Humphries' current Nets cohort Jordan Farmar introduced the bride and groom.
For the reception, Kim would change to two Vera Wang ivory dresses while Kris would change to a black peak lapel Zegna tuxedo, white tuxedo shirt and black silk bow tie. "It will be so intimate, and so...really heartfelt. And they will think, 'Oh my God, that dress'," Kim told Seacrest previously about the lavish reception.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'