Kim Kardashian's High-Security Wedding Enraged Locals
As expected, Kim Kardashian's wedding to Kris Humphries on Saturday, August 20 is causing a chaos in Santa Barbara where the reality star is set to walk down the aisle inside a Montecito estate. But the commotion started at Four Seasons Biltmore where the Kardashian family members, guests and press are staying.
Locals are enraged by the security which has been tightened at the hotel. A bride-to-be was due to celebrate inside the hotel's bar on Saturday but she was not even allowed inside. "She tried to get into the bar where her wedding is taking place tomorrow and she was blocked by security because Kris Humphries had just walked in. A bunch of bodyguards blocked her from coming in and she ran up to her room in tears!" a friend of the bride said.
"At first, as a wedding guest, we all thought it was cool that the Kardashians and all these celebs are here, but now we realize it's just ruining our friend's wedding! It's not cool at all. This is not right, and something needs to be done about this. I know our other friends were complaining to the Four Seasons general manager trying to get the bride in the bar to hang out with us, but as of now, she is still in her room crying."
Two other locals were disturbed by all the fanfare surrounding Kim's wedding. A businessman was mad when his wife was not allowed back to the bar after leaving for the loo. A taxi driver complained that the family literally blocked his way to the hotel. "I was trying to pull out of the Four Seasons, and Rob, Scott and Kris were all just standing in the middle of the driveway blocking cars from going in and out," the driver said.
"They wouldn't move out of the way for the cabs! I yelled, 'excuse me, move!' The valet girl had to come down to get them out of the way. Scott was wearing pink pants."
But not everybody was upset by the wedding. The groom's presence at the bar was a joy to the female bar-goers. The basketball star, who was accompanied by brother-in-laws-to-be, signed autographs and mingled with the women before leaving.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Kate Winslet Opens Up About Being Fat-Shamed as a Child: 'They Called Me Blubber'
- Justin Bieber and Koutney Kardashian Secretly Hooking Up in 'Love Nest'
- First Possible 'Marvel's Defenders' Art Promo and Logo Arrive Online
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Meet Anthony Hopkins' Sidekick in New 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Motion Posters
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors