Kim Kardashian Writes Blog Before Walking Down the Aisle
In between her times getting ready to become a bride, Kim Kardashian spared some time to write on her blog about what the day means to her. In a post dated August 20 morning called "Today Is the Day", the 30-year-old exclaimed, "I can't believe it's finally here! Thank you so much to everyone who made this day happen!"
She continued, "Even though you can't all be there to help me celebrate today, it would mean so much to me if you could sign my Virtual Wedding Guestbook. ...You guys mean the world to me, and I want to thank you for all your love and support."
Meanwhile, her mom Kris Jenner also decided to give a little tribute to her daughter. Under a photo of Kim as a child, Kris wrote, "Kimberly, I still remember you as a little girl playing dress up in my closet like it was yesterday!! I can't believe the time has flown by so fast.. I am so very proud of you and I am so happy you have found such happiness!"
"I know you and Kris will be very happy together and you have found someone to grow old with. You will always be my little princess angel, and you are going to make the most amazing wife. You are truly blessed. I love you with all my heart, Mommy xo."
Kim and fiance Kris Humphries would walk down the aisle in an evening ceremony which is both televised and photographed for E! and People magazine respectively.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'