Kim Kardashian Writes Blog Before Walking Down the Aisle
In between her times getting ready to become a bride, Kim Kardashian spared some time to write on her blog about what the day means to her. In a post dated August 20 morning called "Today Is the Day", the 30-year-old exclaimed, "I can't believe it's finally here! Thank you so much to everyone who made this day happen!"
She continued, "Even though you can't all be there to help me celebrate today, it would mean so much to me if you could sign my Virtual Wedding Guestbook. ...You guys mean the world to me, and I want to thank you for all your love and support."
Meanwhile, her mom Kris Jenner also decided to give a little tribute to her daughter. Under a photo of Kim as a child, Kris wrote, "Kimberly, I still remember you as a little girl playing dress up in my closet like it was yesterday!! I can't believe the time has flown by so fast.. I am so very proud of you and I am so happy you have found such happiness!"
"I know you and Kris will be very happy together and you have found someone to grow old with. You will always be my little princess angel, and you are going to make the most amazing wife. You are truly blessed. I love you with all my heart, Mommy xo."
Kim and fiance Kris Humphries would walk down the aisle in an evening ceremony which is both televised and photographed for E! and People magazine respectively.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating
- Mariah Carey Enjoying Birthday Beach Getaway With Bryan Tanaka - See the Romantic Pic!
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Sidelined From 'DWTS' Due to Injury. Watch How He Hurt His Calf
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings