Kim Kardashian Writes Blog Before Walking Down the Aisle
In between her times getting ready to become a bride, Kim Kardashian spared some time to write on her blog about what the day means to her. In a post dated August 20 morning called "Today Is the Day", the 30-year-old exclaimed, "I can't believe it's finally here! Thank you so much to everyone who made this day happen!"
She continued, "Even though you can't all be there to help me celebrate today, it would mean so much to me if you could sign my Virtual Wedding Guestbook. ...You guys mean the world to me, and I want to thank you for all your love and support."
Meanwhile, her mom Kris Jenner also decided to give a little tribute to her daughter. Under a photo of Kim as a child, Kris wrote, "Kimberly, I still remember you as a little girl playing dress up in my closet like it was yesterday!! I can't believe the time has flown by so fast.. I am so very proud of you and I am so happy you have found such happiness!"
"I know you and Kris will be very happy together and you have found someone to grow old with. You will always be my little princess angel, and you are going to make the most amazing wife. You are truly blessed. I love you with all my heart, Mommy xo."
Kim and fiance Kris Humphries would walk down the aisle in an evening ceremony which is both televised and photographed for E! and People magazine respectively.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt