LeAnn Rimes Approached by Woman and Told to Eat
LeAnn Rimes once again finds herself in the center of criticism against her body. The singer/actress, who is now lean, was approached by a woman who told her to eat more while dining at a restaurant with husband Eddie Cibrian.
Rimes was chilling out with Cibrian at longue bar Double A in Chicago when a guest rudely gave a comment about her weight. Rimes vented out her anger on Twitter, writing "How dare someone come to me at a table w/ the boys and tell me I need to eat something. What is wrong with people!? As I'm stuffing my face… have another drink and maybe take a class in manners! Cheers!"
A follower said that she would have punched the woman and Rimes replied, "wanted too lol! I said nothing. Eddie's mom was so impressed cause his parents wanted to jump across the table! And when another follower responded to her tweet by taking side on the woman, Rimes blasted, "If it happened to someone who wasn't a 'celebrity' it would be rude, but to a public figure it's socially expectable?!"
Rimes was in town to accompany Cibrian who is filming his new TV series, "Playboy". She was also at the Academy of Country Music Lifting Lives benefit where she performed to aid the charity funds. "My husband's show is filming here. And I love Chicago, until November. Then can someone keep me warm? It's a big city with a small-town mentality and good-hearted people," she ironically said earlier this week.
More LeAnn Rimes News
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer