Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller Jetted Off in Private Plane
It seems like Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller's relationship is patching up well. The actor openly supported his ex-wife's recovery from addiction earlier this month and they have since been seen together in several occasions including on Saturday, August 20.
The parents to two-year-old twins flew in a private jet together in Los Angeles to Mexico. Mueller who spiraled down since their infamous split in the end of 2009, was looking good in her white top. Sheen took her out of the country as a reward because she has been "busting her ass with the boys, and [she's] more sober and healthy than I've ever seen her," he told TMZ.
Us Weekly said that they have been working on reviving their marriage. "They are thinking of getting back together," a source told the magazine. Sheen and Mueller's divorce was finalized in May this year, one a half year after he assaulted her during a Christmas vacation in Aspen, Colorado.
Sheen recently plucked her out of a rehab in Mexico reportedly because he was concerned about the system that a facility would apply on his ex-wife. Few days later, they were photographed at their home with their boys.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake