Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller Jetted Off in Private Plane
It seems like Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller's relationship is patching up well. The actor openly supported his ex-wife's recovery from addiction earlier this month and they have since been seen together in several occasions including on Saturday, August 20.
The parents to two-year-old twins flew in a private jet together in Los Angeles to Mexico. Mueller who spiraled down since their infamous split in the end of 2009, was looking good in her white top. Sheen took her out of the country as a reward because she has been "busting her ass with the boys, and [she's] more sober and healthy than I've ever seen her," he told TMZ.
Us Weekly said that they have been working on reviving their marriage. "They are thinking of getting back together," a source told the magazine. Sheen and Mueller's divorce was finalized in May this year, one a half year after he assaulted her during a Christmas vacation in Aspen, Colorado.
Sheen recently plucked her out of a rehab in Mexico reportedly because he was concerned about the system that a facility would apply on his ex-wife. Few days later, they were photographed at their home with their boys.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers