Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller Jetted Off in Private Plane
It seems like Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller's relationship is patching up well. The actor openly supported his ex-wife's recovery from addiction earlier this month and they have since been seen together in several occasions including on Saturday, August 20.
The parents to two-year-old twins flew in a private jet together in Los Angeles to Mexico. Mueller who spiraled down since their infamous split in the end of 2009, was looking good in her white top. Sheen took her out of the country as a reward because she has been "busting her ass with the boys, and [she's] more sober and healthy than I've ever seen her," he told TMZ.
Us Weekly said that they have been working on reviving their marriage. "They are thinking of getting back together," a source told the magazine. Sheen and Mueller's divorce was finalized in May this year, one a half year after he assaulted her during a Christmas vacation in Aspen, Colorado.
Sheen recently plucked her out of a rehab in Mexico reportedly because he was concerned about the system that a facility would apply on his ex-wife. Few days later, they were photographed at their home with their boys.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'