Michael C. Hall Has Secret Girlfriend Who's 15 Years Younger
Michael C. Hall has moved on past his relationship with Jennifer Carpenter. The 40-year-old star has a girlfriend who is 15 years his junior by the name of Vanessa Abrue. As it turns out, they have been keeping the relationship a secret for five months.
Abrue works for Showtime, the network which airs Hall's starring vehicle "Dexter". A source told Radar Online, "No one would ever suspect these two were together because she isn't what anyone would expect Michael to be with. They hardly go out together but when they do it's always with a group of people so no one would suspect he's with someone."
Hall and Abrue reportedly began seeing each other in March this year, less than three months after Carpenter filed for divorce from him. Capenter, who met Hall after starring as his on-screen sister on "Dexter", said previously that they had separated since August 2010.
Regarding the new relationship, the insiders added, "Vanessa would constantly talk about Michael texting her at all hours of the night but said she thought it was all worth it. They mostly hang out at Michael's house, but when she does go out in public with him it's only with others and she walks at a distance."
"It's more like Michael, Vanessa and a few others that work on Dexter that are not actors. They are all close to Vanessa's age. When they all hang out at Michael's, Vanessa would always stay the night with him but I don't think Michael realizes how much Vanessa talks about him to friends."
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son