Bristol Palin Debuts New Tattoo During Lunch With Kyle Massey
Bristol Palin has got herself a new tattoo. The oldest daughter of former Alaska governor Sarah Palin showed off a cursive "T", which has been etched on the top of her right foot, when stepping out in West Hollywood, California on Thursday, August 18 for a lunch date with Kyle Massey.
While the design of Bristol's new ink is small and simple, it apparently bears a significant meaning. A representative for the 20-year-old reality star explained to PEOPLE that the letter stands for the men in her family; her son Tripp, her brothers Trig and Track, and her father Todd.
As for the Thursday outing, Bristol and her fellow "Dancing with the Stars" contestant, Kyle, were joined by his older brother Chris Massey at Pink's Hot Dogs. The former fiancee of Levi Johnston recently moved back to Los Angeles for a new reality show that will see her living with the two men.
Speaking of Bristol and Kyle's relationship, Chris previously told PEOPLE, "Kyle and Bristol hit it off from pretty much the first day they met." He added, "We all became really good friends. Over the whole course of the show, we only got closer and closer. Both of our families connect well. It's one big happy family."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'