Bristol Palin Debuts New Tattoo During Lunch With Kyle Massey
Bristol Palin has got herself a new tattoo. The oldest daughter of former Alaska governor Sarah Palin showed off a cursive "T", which has been etched on the top of her right foot, when stepping out in West Hollywood, California on Thursday, August 18 for a lunch date with Kyle Massey.
While the design of Bristol's new ink is small and simple, it apparently bears a significant meaning. A representative for the 20-year-old reality star explained to PEOPLE that the letter stands for the men in her family; her son Tripp, her brothers Trig and Track, and her father Todd.
As for the Thursday outing, Bristol and her fellow "Dancing with the Stars" contestant, Kyle, were joined by his older brother Chris Massey at Pink's Hot Dogs. The former fiancee of Levi Johnston recently moved back to Los Angeles for a new reality show that will see her living with the two men.
Speaking of Bristol and Kyle's relationship, Chris previously told PEOPLE, "Kyle and Bristol hit it off from pretty much the first day they met." He added, "We all became really good friends. Over the whole course of the show, we only got closer and closer. Both of our families connect well. It's one big happy family."
More Bristol Palin News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris