Bristol Palin Debuts New Tattoo During Lunch With Kyle Massey
Bristol Palin has got herself a new tattoo. The oldest daughter of former Alaska governor Sarah Palin showed off a cursive "T", which has been etched on the top of her right foot, when stepping out in West Hollywood, California on Thursday, August 18 for a lunch date with Kyle Massey.
While the design of Bristol's new ink is small and simple, it apparently bears a significant meaning. A representative for the 20-year-old reality star explained to PEOPLE that the letter stands for the men in her family; her son Tripp, her brothers Trig and Track, and her father Todd.
As for the Thursday outing, Bristol and her fellow "Dancing with the Stars" contestant, Kyle, were joined by his older brother Chris Massey at Pink's Hot Dogs. The former fiancee of Levi Johnston recently moved back to Los Angeles for a new reality show that will see her living with the two men.
Speaking of Bristol and Kyle's relationship, Chris previously told PEOPLE, "Kyle and Bristol hit it off from pretty much the first day they met." He added, "We all became really good friends. Over the whole course of the show, we only got closer and closer. Both of our families connect well. It's one big happy family."
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali, 'Suicide Squad' and 'Fantastic Beasts' Are First Winners
- Report: Britney Spears Is Expecting a Child With Sam Asghari
- New 'Iron Fist' Photos Show Danny Rand in Action, Actor Responds to White-Washing Controversy
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Pregnant With Rob Kardashian's Second Baby
- Future Scores Fourth No. 1 Album With 'Future' on Billboard 200
- Oscars 2017: Felicity Jones, Taraji P. Henson, Chrissy Teigen Stun on Red Carpet
- Selena Gomez Sweetly Calls The Weeknd 'Baby' on Instagram
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24