'Desperate Housewives': Susan Mayer Gets Teacher, Susan Lucci Won't Join
Susan Mayer is going back to school in the new season of "Desperate Housewives", and Miguel Ferrer will be her teacher. The Dr. Garret Macy depicter on "Crossing Jordan" has been booked to take a recurring role of Andre Zeller, "a renowned and temperamental contemporary artist who is teaching a course at the local college."
His character is additionally said to be very demanding of his students, including Susan who is a part-time illustrator. An insider tells TVLine, "He clashes with Susan when she goes back to art school."
While Ferrer has landed a role on the final season of the ABC show, Susan Lucci may not join the cast ensemble as it was reported. The network has denied that creator Marc Cherry is discussing a possible role for "All My Children" star, with its representative saying there's "no truth" to this story.
"Desperate Housewives" will end its run with the upcoming eighth season which will debut on Sunday, September 25 at 9 P.M.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'