'Desperate Housewives': Susan Mayer Gets Teacher, Susan Lucci Won't Join
Susan Mayer is going back to school in the new season of "Desperate Housewives", and Miguel Ferrer will be her teacher. The Dr. Garret Macy depicter on "Crossing Jordan" has been booked to take a recurring role of Andre Zeller, "a renowned and temperamental contemporary artist who is teaching a course at the local college."
His character is additionally said to be very demanding of his students, including Susan who is a part-time illustrator. An insider tells TVLine, "He clashes with Susan when she goes back to art school."
While Ferrer has landed a role on the final season of the ABC show, Susan Lucci may not join the cast ensemble as it was reported. The network has denied that creator Marc Cherry is discussing a possible role for "All My Children" star, with its representative saying there's "no truth" to this story.
"Desperate Housewives" will end its run with the upcoming eighth season which will debut on Sunday, September 25 at 9 P.M.
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Outlander' Leads the Full TV Winner List
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Moving In With Kate Hudson Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Finding Dory' Leads Movie Winners
- Janelle Monae and Maxwell Are Set to Perform at Women's March
- Nicole Kidman Reportedly Expecting a Baby at 49
- Julia Roberts Joins 'Smurfs: The Lost Village'. Get the First Look!
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy