'Desperate Housewives': Susan Mayer Gets Teacher, Susan Lucci Won't Join
Susan Mayer is going back to school in the new season of "Desperate Housewives", and Miguel Ferrer will be her teacher. The Dr. Garret Macy depicter on "Crossing Jordan" has been booked to take a recurring role of Andre Zeller, "a renowned and temperamental contemporary artist who is teaching a course at the local college."
His character is additionally said to be very demanding of his students, including Susan who is a part-time illustrator. An insider tells TVLine, "He clashes with Susan when she goes back to art school."
While Ferrer has landed a role on the final season of the ABC show, Susan Lucci may not join the cast ensemble as it was reported. The network has denied that creator Marc Cherry is discussing a possible role for "All My Children" star, with its representative saying there's "no truth" to this story.
"Desperate Housewives" will end its run with the upcoming eighth season which will debut on Sunday, September 25 at 9 P.M.
- Comic-Con: Netflix Renews 'Iron Fist for' Season 2
- Bella Thorne Hilariously 'Recreates' Fake Masturbating Video
- Linkin Park Cancels Tour in the Wake of Chester Bennington's Tragic Death
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child