Kate Winslet Losing Control in First Trailer for Roman Polanski's 'Carnage'
Things go awry when two pair of parents meet to discuss the behavior of their children in a newly-released international trailer for "Carnage". Jodie Foster and John C. Reilly play a married couple, while Kate Winslet and Christoph Waltz portray the other pair.
After a serious and nice conversation with the other pair, Winslet's Nancy starts to lose control and yell at her spouse Alan who keeps receiving phone call. Foster's Penelope then cannot help mocking Nancy, while Reilly's Waltz, who is a self-declared "short-tempered son of a b***h", loses his patient for "this touchy-feely bulls**t".
Despite the intense situation, "Carnage" is described by Foster as a "kind of like 'Who's Afraid Of Virginia Woolf?', but a little funnier." She added, "There's a lot of wit."
Based on the hit play "God of Carnage", this film comes from the directing hand of Roman Polanski. It is set in contemporary Brooklyn, New York, but the production itself took place in Paris in early this year.
The drama movie is picked as the opener of the 2011 New York Film Festival which runs from September 30 until October 16. It will later hit limited U.S. theaters on December 16.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly