Kate Winslet Losing Control in First Trailer for Roman Polanski's 'Carnage'
Things go awry when two pair of parents meet to discuss the behavior of their children in a newly-released international trailer for "Carnage". Jodie Foster and John C. Reilly play a married couple, while Kate Winslet and Christoph Waltz portray the other pair.
After a serious and nice conversation with the other pair, Winslet's Nancy starts to lose control and yell at her spouse Alan who keeps receiving phone call. Foster's Penelope then cannot help mocking Nancy, while Reilly's Waltz, who is a self-declared "short-tempered son of a b***h", loses his patient for "this touchy-feely bulls**t".
Despite the intense situation, "Carnage" is described by Foster as a "kind of like 'Who's Afraid Of Virginia Woolf?', but a little funnier." She added, "There's a lot of wit."
Based on the hit play "God of Carnage", this film comes from the directing hand of Roman Polanski. It is set in contemporary Brooklyn, New York, but the production itself took place in Paris in early this year.
The drama movie is picked as the opener of the 2011 New York Film Festival which runs from September 30 until October 16. It will later hit limited U.S. theaters on December 16.
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight