First 'Ghost Rider 2' Trailer Brings the Flaming Skull Back With More Action
First trailer for "Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance" has been made available for viewing pleasure. The video presents Nicolas Cage as Johnny Blaze who can turn into a flaming skull rider. The cursed stunt rider is seen riding his bike at a high speed, grabbing some thugs with his chain and spitting fire all over the place.
The trailer also sees a boy who asks Blaze how it feels to pee when he's in fire mode. After Blaze replies that it feels awesome, the video ends with a shot of the back of the Ghost Rider who is seemingly urinating fire.
In "Ghost Rider 2", Blaze a.k.a Ghost Rider is hiding out in remote Eastern Europe and struggling to repress his curse. The rider is recruited by a sect to take on The Devil who wants to take over his mortal son's body on the kid's birthday.
Based on Marvel Comics' supernatural antihero character, the movie is directed by filmmaker duo Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor. Also starring Ciaran Hinds as The Devil, Johnny Whitworth as villainous Carrigan a.k.a Blackout, and Idris Elba as Moreau who is Blaze's comrade, the flick is going to be released in the U.S. on February 17, 2012.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked