Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries Beamed at Rehearsal Dinner
Kim Kardashian and soon-to-be-husband Kris Humphries went to their rehearsal dinner on Thursday, August 18 night at Scarpetta, an Italian restaurant inside Montage Beverly Hills hotel. The reality show star wore a white skintight mini dress with bolero while Kris put on a navy blue suit.
"They both looked amazing and very happy to be celebrating their upcoming wedding," an eyewitness told People magazine. A hotel source said that the couple booked the entire restaurant to accommodate about 75 people at the early celebration. The eyewitness added that "Kim and Kris were hand-in-hand and side by side for most of the night." Heartfelt speeches were made along with jokes.
"What a fun night w family & friends! Now I'm sleeping in late tomorrow!" Kim tweeted after the celebration. She added 10 hours later, "Even when I could sleep in I woke up early! Great workout." Kim would walk down the aisle on Saturday, August 20 in Montecito. The festivities would majorly take place either indoors or under the tents to prevent paparazzi from snapping before the wedding airs on E!
More Kim Kardashian News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March