Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries Beamed at Rehearsal Dinner
Kim Kardashian and soon-to-be-husband Kris Humphries went to their rehearsal dinner on Thursday, August 18 night at Scarpetta, an Italian restaurant inside Montage Beverly Hills hotel. The reality show star wore a white skintight mini dress with bolero while Kris put on a navy blue suit.
"They both looked amazing and very happy to be celebrating their upcoming wedding," an eyewitness told People magazine. A hotel source said that the couple booked the entire restaurant to accommodate about 75 people at the early celebration. The eyewitness added that "Kim and Kris were hand-in-hand and side by side for most of the night." Heartfelt speeches were made along with jokes.
"What a fun night w family & friends! Now I'm sleeping in late tomorrow!" Kim tweeted after the celebration. She added 10 hours later, "Even when I could sleep in I woke up early! Great workout." Kim would walk down the aisle on Saturday, August 20 in Montecito. The festivities would majorly take place either indoors or under the tents to prevent paparazzi from snapping before the wedding airs on E!
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up