Sandra Bullock Enjoys Low-Key Dinner With Ryan Reynolds
Sandra Bullock didn't only go for a hike with Ryan Reynolds when visiting Wyoming over the weekend. PEOPLE has just come out with a report that the Academy Awards winner was also spotted enjoying a low-key dinner with her co-star on "The Proposal" and two other friends.
Accordingly, the 47-year-old actress, her 34-year-old co-star and their guests grabbed a meal at Rendezvous Bistro in Jackson Hole on Sunday, August 14. Unlike when they explored Wyoming's Grand Teton National Park however, the twosome didn't bring along Sandra's baby son Louis.
While the two Hollywood stars were continually seen spending time together, a source told the publication they are "like brother and sister". The source insisted, "They didn't seem like they were a couple. It was very relaxed, totally friendly." In fact, it was further noted that the "Crash" actress "wasn't romantic with anyone at the table".
Earlier, a photo of Sandra and Ryan going hiking together in Wyoming made its way out. Obtained by TMZ, it captures Ryan carrying Sandra's son, Louis, in a hiking backpack. Of the outing, a source told PEOPLE, "It was a big group of friends. They've been buddies for over 10 years now."
More Sandra Bullock News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie