Sandra Bullock Enjoys Low-Key Dinner With Ryan Reynolds
Sandra Bullock didn't only go for a hike with Ryan Reynolds when visiting Wyoming over the weekend. PEOPLE has just come out with a report that the Academy Awards winner was also spotted enjoying a low-key dinner with her co-star on "The Proposal" and two other friends.
Accordingly, the 47-year-old actress, her 34-year-old co-star and their guests grabbed a meal at Rendezvous Bistro in Jackson Hole on Sunday, August 14. Unlike when they explored Wyoming's Grand Teton National Park however, the twosome didn't bring along Sandra's baby son Louis.
While the two Hollywood stars were continually seen spending time together, a source told the publication they are "like brother and sister". The source insisted, "They didn't seem like they were a couple. It was very relaxed, totally friendly." In fact, it was further noted that the "Crash" actress "wasn't romantic with anyone at the table".
Earlier, a photo of Sandra and Ryan going hiking together in Wyoming made its way out. Obtained by TMZ, it captures Ryan carrying Sandra's son, Louis, in a hiking backpack. Of the outing, a source told PEOPLE, "It was a big group of friends. They've been buddies for over 10 years now."
More Sandra Bullock News
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family
- Liv Tyler Jokes About Her 'Pointy and Giant' Baby Bump
- BET Awards 2016: Beyonce and Drake Dominate Winner List
- Muhammad Ali's Daughter Laila Gets Emotional While Honoring Her Late Father at 2016 BET Awards
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards