Julia Stiles Photographed Breaking Down in Airport
Julia Stiles was photographed very distraught when landing at Los Angeles International airport on Tuesday, August 16. Radar Online said that the actress had a break down after receiving a phone call.
Stiles already looked distressed when waiting at the baggage claim. Upon leaving and while waiting outside the arrival terminal, Stiles dropped her head into her hands and sobbed. With tears streaming down her red face, she reportedly tried to compose herself while leaning on the wall.
Onlookers said the "Dexter" star had no luggage with her when leaving the carousel. But before she worried anyone, she gave a convincing smile that she was alright both to passerby and the camera.
Stiles, who rarely showed such emotion in public, completed a guest stint on "Dexter" as a fully-emotional woman late last year. When talking about being cast on the psychological thriller, Stiles said, "I felt privileged to be a part of it. And then performing it, you get to play out things in your imagination that you're not allowed to do. That was special to me. Emotions like hate or anger or revenge, all the stuff you have to repress in civilized society."
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video