Julia Stiles Photographed Breaking Down in Airport
Julia Stiles was photographed very distraught when landing at Los Angeles International airport on Tuesday, August 16. Radar Online said that the actress had a break down after receiving a phone call.
Stiles already looked distressed when waiting at the baggage claim. Upon leaving and while waiting outside the arrival terminal, Stiles dropped her head into her hands and sobbed. With tears streaming down her red face, she reportedly tried to compose herself while leaning on the wall.
Onlookers said the "Dexter" star had no luggage with her when leaving the carousel. But before she worried anyone, she gave a convincing smile that she was alright both to passerby and the camera.
Stiles, who rarely showed such emotion in public, completed a guest stint on "Dexter" as a fully-emotional woman late last year. When talking about being cast on the psychological thriller, Stiles said, "I felt privileged to be a part of it. And then performing it, you get to play out things in your imagination that you're not allowed to do. That was special to me. Emotions like hate or anger or revenge, all the stuff you have to repress in civilized society."
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'