Michael Kors Marries Longtime Partner in Beach Ceremony
Michael Kors is officially a married man. The fashion designer, who also serves as a judge on "Project Runway", has said his "I do" to longtime partner Lance LePere in a private ceremony on Dune Beach in Southampton, New York, Women's Wear Daily (WWD) reported.
The ceremony took place last Tuesday, August 16 and was officiated by Southampton Mayor Mark Epley. Speaking of the wedding, the 52-year-old told WWD, "To marry someone as wonderful and special to me as Lance barefoot on a glorious beach is more than I could have dreamed of."
Kors and LePere met in 1990 when the latter worked as an intern at the former's design house. On how they fell in love, LePere previously told New York magazine, "We share a certain level of taste, an American point of view, and I think we like to play with Americana. Over the years and the day-to-day process of dreaming together, things just naturally fell into place."
The couple were seen picking up a marriage license at City Hall in New York City on August 3, a little more than a week after New York Senate passed the marriage equality bill. An eyewitness told Lif & Style, "They were both very casually dressed. He was really nice and let the girls at the office take his picture."
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'
- Amber Heard Reportedly Dating a Musician After Johnny Depp Split. Who's Her New Man?
- NBC Announces Next Live Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?