First Look at Lisa Edelstein on 'The Good Wife'
Lisa Edelstein apparently does not need much time to get comfortable with her co-star on "The Good Wife" where she recently landed a role. The 44-year-old beauty has just tweeted her first picture on the New York set of the CBS drama, showing how she and Josh Charles have fun working together.
"I have to say, [Josh] really makes the workplace a nice place to be," Edelstein wrote in the caption of the image which sees Charles playfully terrifying her. Charles then tweeted another photo, which features him and his new co-star holding their own fist, with the caption, "I forgot how much I enjoyed working with Lisa."
Edelstein, who has dropped her role as Dr. Lisa Cuddy on "House M.D.", will play a lawyer and born poker player whose sexiness is enhanced by her obvious intelligence in the third season of "The Good Wife". Her character has a history with Charles' Will, who is none other than Alicia's boss/love interest, but it is unclear whether the relationship in the past is professional, personal, or both.
The Julianna Margulies-starring series will return this fall on Sunday, September 25 at 9 P.M.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage