First Look at Lisa Edelstein on 'The Good Wife'
Lisa Edelstein apparently does not need much time to get comfortable with her co-star on "The Good Wife" where she recently landed a role. The 44-year-old beauty has just tweeted her first picture on the New York set of the CBS drama, showing how she and Josh Charles have fun working together.
"I have to say, [Josh] really makes the workplace a nice place to be," Edelstein wrote in the caption of the image which sees Charles playfully terrifying her. Charles then tweeted another photo, which features him and his new co-star holding their own fist, with the caption, "I forgot how much I enjoyed working with Lisa."
Edelstein, who has dropped her role as Dr. Lisa Cuddy on "House M.D.", will play a lawyer and born poker player whose sexiness is enhanced by her obvious intelligence in the third season of "The Good Wife". Her character has a history with Charles' Will, who is none other than Alicia's boss/love interest, but it is unclear whether the relationship in the past is professional, personal, or both.
The Julianna Margulies-starring series will return this fall on Sunday, September 25 at 9 P.M.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby