First Look at Lisa Edelstein on 'The Good Wife'
Lisa Edelstein apparently does not need much time to get comfortable with her co-star on "The Good Wife" where she recently landed a role. The 44-year-old beauty has just tweeted her first picture on the New York set of the CBS drama, showing how she and Josh Charles have fun working together.
"I have to say, [Josh] really makes the workplace a nice place to be," Edelstein wrote in the caption of the image which sees Charles playfully terrifying her. Charles then tweeted another photo, which features him and his new co-star holding their own fist, with the caption, "I forgot how much I enjoyed working with Lisa."
Edelstein, who has dropped her role as Dr. Lisa Cuddy on "House M.D.", will play a lawyer and born poker player whose sexiness is enhanced by her obvious intelligence in the third season of "The Good Wife". Her character has a history with Charles' Will, who is none other than Alicia's boss/love interest, but it is unclear whether the relationship in the past is professional, personal, or both.
The Julianna Margulies-starring series will return this fall on Sunday, September 25 at 9 P.M.
More The Good Wife News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences