First Look at Lisa Edelstein on 'The Good Wife'
Lisa Edelstein apparently does not need much time to get comfortable with her co-star on "The Good Wife" where she recently landed a role. The 44-year-old beauty has just tweeted her first picture on the New York set of the CBS drama, showing how she and Josh Charles have fun working together.
"I have to say, [Josh] really makes the workplace a nice place to be," Edelstein wrote in the caption of the image which sees Charles playfully terrifying her. Charles then tweeted another photo, which features him and his new co-star holding their own fist, with the caption, "I forgot how much I enjoyed working with Lisa."
Edelstein, who has dropped her role as Dr. Lisa Cuddy on "House M.D.", will play a lawyer and born poker player whose sexiness is enhanced by her obvious intelligence in the third season of "The Good Wife". Her character has a history with Charles' Will, who is none other than Alicia's boss/love interest, but it is unclear whether the relationship in the past is professional, personal, or both.
The Julianna Margulies-starring series will return this fall on Sunday, September 25 at 9 P.M.
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie