Kelly Clarkson to Release New Album 'Stronger' in October, Confirms First Single
Kelly Clarkson has finally revealed title and release date for her next studio installment. The winner of "American Idol" season 1 names the new album "Stronger" and is going to release it in the United States on October 25.
The first official taste from the upcoming effort is called "Mr. Know It All". The single will be unleashed on August 30 in a special live webcast hosted by Kelly herself. It, however, will be automatically sent to whoever pre-ordering the album as soon as it's available.
The announcement was made shortly after her new official website was launched. "Can't wait for y'all to hear the new single! The band and I are really excited and currently gearing up for this record! It's gonna be a fun record to tour!" she wrote.
Details of the forthcoming song remain scarce, but those who have heard it assured fans that it's amazing. "Kelly still has the huge powerful voice, but does some new things with it and incorporates some great drum beats and tempo," 104.3MYfm gave its early review.
More Kelly Clarkson News
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'