Kelly Clarkson to Release New Album 'Stronger' in October, Confirms First Single
Kelly Clarkson has finally revealed title and release date for her next studio installment. The winner of "American Idol" season 1 names the new album "Stronger" and is going to release it in the United States on October 25.
The first official taste from the upcoming effort is called "Mr. Know It All". The single will be unleashed on August 30 in a special live webcast hosted by Kelly herself. It, however, will be automatically sent to whoever pre-ordering the album as soon as it's available.
The announcement was made shortly after her new official website was launched. "Can't wait for y'all to hear the new single! The band and I are really excited and currently gearing up for this record! It's gonna be a fun record to tour!" she wrote.
Details of the forthcoming song remain scarce, but those who have heard it assured fans that it's amazing. "Kelly still has the huge powerful voice, but does some new things with it and incorporates some great drum beats and tempo," 104.3MYfm gave its early review.
More Kelly Clarkson News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris