Kelly Clarkson to Release New Album 'Stronger' in October, Confirms First Single
Kelly Clarkson has finally revealed title and release date for her next studio installment. The winner of "American Idol" season 1 names the new album "Stronger" and is going to release it in the United States on October 25.
The first official taste from the upcoming effort is called "Mr. Know It All". The single will be unleashed on August 30 in a special live webcast hosted by Kelly herself. It, however, will be automatically sent to whoever pre-ordering the album as soon as it's available.
The announcement was made shortly after her new official website was launched. "Can't wait for y'all to hear the new single! The band and I are really excited and currently gearing up for this record! It's gonna be a fun record to tour!" she wrote.
Details of the forthcoming song remain scarce, but those who have heard it assured fans that it's amazing. "Kelly still has the huge powerful voice, but does some new things with it and incorporates some great drum beats and tempo," 104.3MYfm gave its early review.
More Kelly Clarkson News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences