Kelly Clarkson to Release New Album 'Stronger' in October, Confirms First Single
Kelly Clarkson has finally revealed title and release date for her next studio installment. The winner of "American Idol" season 1 names the new album "Stronger" and is going to release it in the United States on October 25.
The first official taste from the upcoming effort is called "Mr. Know It All". The single will be unleashed on August 30 in a special live webcast hosted by Kelly herself. It, however, will be automatically sent to whoever pre-ordering the album as soon as it's available.
The announcement was made shortly after her new official website was launched. "Can't wait for y'all to hear the new single! The band and I are really excited and currently gearing up for this record! It's gonna be a fun record to tour!" she wrote.
Details of the forthcoming song remain scarce, but those who have heard it assured fans that it's amazing. "Kelly still has the huge powerful voice, but does some new things with it and incorporates some great drum beats and tempo," 104.3MYfm gave its early review.
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'