Kelly Clarkson to Release New Album 'Stronger' in October, Confirms First Single
Kelly Clarkson has finally revealed title and release date for her next studio installment. The winner of "American Idol" season 1 names the new album "Stronger" and is going to release it in the United States on October 25.
The first official taste from the upcoming effort is called "Mr. Know It All". The single will be unleashed on August 30 in a special live webcast hosted by Kelly herself. It, however, will be automatically sent to whoever pre-ordering the album as soon as it's available.
The announcement was made shortly after her new official website was launched. "Can't wait for y'all to hear the new single! The band and I are really excited and currently gearing up for this record! It's gonna be a fun record to tour!" she wrote.
Details of the forthcoming song remain scarce, but those who have heard it assured fans that it's amazing. "Kelly still has the huge powerful voice, but does some new things with it and incorporates some great drum beats and tempo," 104.3MYfm gave its early review.
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'