Abercrombie and Fitch's Stock Plumetted After Banning The Situation
Either a coincidence or karma, Abercrombie & Fitch market stock has gone down by 9 per cent just a day after the company announced that they would pay for The Situation not to wear their apparel. The stock hit a new low on Wednesday, August 17 in the first trading session after the no Situation policy.
A & F issued a press release, informing that they offer a "substantial payment" in return of the "Jersey Shore" star not to put on their product because he goes against "aspirational nature of its brand." Calling it a "win-win situation", the company suggests Sitch uses the money to wear other brands.
Situation, real name Mike Sorrentino, has not made any comment nor his representative. But according to TMZ's source, despite the announcement, A & F has not in any way made a financial offer to stay away from the brand.
More The Situation News
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates