Abercrombie and Fitch's Stock Plumetted After Banning The Situation
Either a coincidence or karma, Abercrombie & Fitch market stock has gone down by 9 per cent just a day after the company announced that they would pay for The Situation not to wear their apparel. The stock hit a new low on Wednesday, August 17 in the first trading session after the no Situation policy.
A & F issued a press release, informing that they offer a "substantial payment" in return of the "Jersey Shore" star not to put on their product because he goes against "aspirational nature of its brand." Calling it a "win-win situation", the company suggests Sitch uses the money to wear other brands.
Situation, real name Mike Sorrentino, has not made any comment nor his representative. But according to TMZ's source, despite the announcement, A & F has not in any way made a financial offer to stay away from the brand.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!