Ice-T Fires Back After Making Insensitive Comment on Russell Armstrong's Death
Rapper Ice-T made insensitive comment on Twitter about Russell Armstrong, the estranged husband of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Taylor Armstrong. On the same day the news that Russell had committed suicide, Ice-T wrote, "Bad joke.. but alotta those wives would make me consider it."
Russell was found dead on Monday, August 15, hanging in a bedroom at his home on Mulholland Drive, Los Angeles. Reports said that the businessman took his own life because of depression stemming from his impending divorce from Taylor and the decline in his business.
Soon after his tweet made the headlines, Ice-T slammed media for blowing it out of proportion. He tweeted, "The lack of people caring about REAL issues has caused the media to focus on dumb shit like TWITTER comments.@THR attempting to create drama." He linked THR's story which asks people's opinion about the rapper's first tweet about Russell.
At relatively the same time, Ice-T also slammed "Jersey Shore". He wrote, "A guy asked me my key to success & whats the difference between us. I said 'Did you see the last 3 episodes of Jersey Shore?' Yes 'I didn't'."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal