Ice-T Fires Back After Making Insensitive Comment on Russell Armstrong's Death
Rapper Ice-T made insensitive comment on Twitter about Russell Armstrong, the estranged husband of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Taylor Armstrong. On the same day the news that Russell had committed suicide, Ice-T wrote, "Bad joke.. but alotta those wives would make me consider it."
Russell was found dead on Monday, August 15, hanging in a bedroom at his home on Mulholland Drive, Los Angeles. Reports said that the businessman took his own life because of depression stemming from his impending divorce from Taylor and the decline in his business.
Soon after his tweet made the headlines, Ice-T slammed media for blowing it out of proportion. He tweeted, "The lack of people caring about REAL issues has caused the media to focus on dumb shit like TWITTER comments.@THR attempting to create drama." He linked THR's story which asks people's opinion about the rapper's first tweet about Russell.
At relatively the same time, Ice-T also slammed "Jersey Shore". He wrote, "A guy asked me my key to success & whats the difference between us. I said 'Did you see the last 3 episodes of Jersey Shore?' Yes 'I didn't'."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival