Ice-T Fires Back After Making Insensitive Comment on Russell Armstrong's Death
Rapper Ice-T made insensitive comment on Twitter about Russell Armstrong, the estranged husband of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Taylor Armstrong. On the same day the news that Russell had committed suicide, Ice-T wrote, "Bad joke.. but alotta those wives would make me consider it."
Russell was found dead on Monday, August 15, hanging in a bedroom at his home on Mulholland Drive, Los Angeles. Reports said that the businessman took his own life because of depression stemming from his impending divorce from Taylor and the decline in his business.
Soon after his tweet made the headlines, Ice-T slammed media for blowing it out of proportion. He tweeted, "The lack of people caring about REAL issues has caused the media to focus on dumb shit like TWITTER comments.@THR attempting to create drama." He linked THR's story which asks people's opinion about the rapper's first tweet about Russell.
At relatively the same time, Ice-T also slammed "Jersey Shore". He wrote, "A guy asked me my key to success & whats the difference between us. I said 'Did you see the last 3 episodes of Jersey Shore?' Yes 'I didn't'."
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake