Gerard Depardieu Kicked Off Plane for Pissing on Board
Those boarding Air France jet on Tuesday, August 16 flight from Paris to Dublin got more than what they bargained for, in an unpleasant way. French actor Gerard Depardieu pissed on the plane's carpet right in front of other passengers, reportedly because he could not wait 15 minutes until the lavatory is available.
The "Cyrano de Bergerac" star was on a plane which was delayed on the ground. He was heard saying "I need to piss, I need to piss" in French but a flight attendant told him that he had to wait 15 minutes because the flight was about to take off. Depardieu, who allegedly appeared intoxicated, unzipped his pants and relieved himself on the aisle carpet.
Spokeswoman Karen Gillo for City Jet, an airline company that supervised the flight confirmed that such incident had taken place but refused to name the passenger for privacy issues. The troublemaker was then kicked off the plane along with his two companions and their luggage. The other passengers had to wait two hours for the ground crew to clean up the mess.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'