Gerard Depardieu Kicked Off Plane for Pissing on Board
Those boarding Air France jet on Tuesday, August 16 flight from Paris to Dublin got more than what they bargained for, in an unpleasant way. French actor Gerard Depardieu pissed on the plane's carpet right in front of other passengers, reportedly because he could not wait 15 minutes until the lavatory is available.
The "Cyrano de Bergerac" star was on a plane which was delayed on the ground. He was heard saying "I need to piss, I need to piss" in French but a flight attendant told him that he had to wait 15 minutes because the flight was about to take off. Depardieu, who allegedly appeared intoxicated, unzipped his pants and relieved himself on the aisle carpet.
Spokeswoman Karen Gillo for City Jet, an airline company that supervised the flight confirmed that such incident had taken place but refused to name the passenger for privacy issues. The troublemaker was then kicked off the plane along with his two companions and their luggage. The other passengers had to wait two hours for the ground crew to clean up the mess.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story