Gerard Depardieu Kicked Off Plane for Pissing on Board
Those boarding Air France jet on Tuesday, August 16 flight from Paris to Dublin got more than what they bargained for, in an unpleasant way. French actor Gerard Depardieu pissed on the plane's carpet right in front of other passengers, reportedly because he could not wait 15 minutes until the lavatory is available.
The "Cyrano de Bergerac" star was on a plane which was delayed on the ground. He was heard saying "I need to piss, I need to piss" in French but a flight attendant told him that he had to wait 15 minutes because the flight was about to take off. Depardieu, who allegedly appeared intoxicated, unzipped his pants and relieved himself on the aisle carpet.
Spokeswoman Karen Gillo for City Jet, an airline company that supervised the flight confirmed that such incident had taken place but refused to name the passenger for privacy issues. The troublemaker was then kicked off the plane along with his two companions and their luggage. The other passengers had to wait two hours for the ground crew to clean up the mess.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'