Gerard Depardieu Kicked Off Plane for Pissing on Board
Those boarding Air France jet on Tuesday, August 16 flight from Paris to Dublin got more than what they bargained for, in an unpleasant way. French actor Gerard Depardieu pissed on the plane's carpet right in front of other passengers, reportedly because he could not wait 15 minutes until the lavatory is available.
The "Cyrano de Bergerac" star was on a plane which was delayed on the ground. He was heard saying "I need to piss, I need to piss" in French but a flight attendant told him that he had to wait 15 minutes because the flight was about to take off. Depardieu, who allegedly appeared intoxicated, unzipped his pants and relieved himself on the aisle carpet.
Spokeswoman Karen Gillo for City Jet, an airline company that supervised the flight confirmed that such incident had taken place but refused to name the passenger for privacy issues. The troublemaker was then kicked off the plane along with his two companions and their luggage. The other passengers had to wait two hours for the ground crew to clean up the mess.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars