New Songs: Lady Antebellum's 'We Owned the Night', Jessie J's 'Domino'
Two brand new songs from two different music acts have been released. One of the fresh materials is called "We Owned the Night" and performed by Lady Antebellum, while the other is titled "Domino" and sung by Jessie J.
A crunchy, country pop single, "We Owned the Night" features Charles Kelley on the lead. "Tell me have you ever wanted/ Someone so much it hurts/ Your lips keep trying to speak/ But you can't just find the words," he sings over the mandolin-driven tune.
"Domino", meanwhile, is a catchy, dance-pop track which comes from production hands of powerhouse music maker Dr. Luke. "Rock my world into the sunlight/ Make this dream the best I've ever known/ Dirty dancing in the moonlight/ Take me down like I'm a domino," she sings.
"We Owned the Night" is the second single from Lady A's new album of the same name. The album will be released in the U.S. on September 13. Two months later, it will be followed by a tour across North America which will kick off November 11 and end in mid-December.
As for "Domino", it's Jessie's latest offering for her fans in the United States. It's, however, not included in her debut album "Who You Are" which has been made available in the U.K. since February and was released Stateside a month later.
Lady Antebellum's "We Owned the Night":
Jessie J's "Domino":
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'