New Songs: Lady Antebellum's 'We Owned the Night', Jessie J's 'Domino'
Two brand new songs from two different music acts have been released. One of the fresh materials is called "We Owned the Night" and performed by Lady Antebellum, while the other is titled "Domino" and sung by Jessie J.
A crunchy, country pop single, "We Owned the Night" features Charles Kelley on the lead. "Tell me have you ever wanted/ Someone so much it hurts/ Your lips keep trying to speak/ But you can't just find the words," he sings over the mandolin-driven tune.
"Domino", meanwhile, is a catchy, dance-pop track which comes from production hands of powerhouse music maker Dr. Luke. "Rock my world into the sunlight/ Make this dream the best I've ever known/ Dirty dancing in the moonlight/ Take me down like I'm a domino," she sings.
"We Owned the Night" is the second single from Lady A's new album of the same name. The album will be released in the U.S. on September 13. Two months later, it will be followed by a tour across North America which will kick off November 11 and end in mid-December.
As for "Domino", it's Jessie's latest offering for her fans in the United States. It's, however, not included in her debut album "Who You Are" which has been made available in the U.K. since February and was released Stateside a month later.
Lady Antebellum's "We Owned the Night":
Jessie J's "Domino":
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle
- Singer Babyface Joins 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Usher Confirms New Album 'Hard II Love' Is Due Out Next Month
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video