Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Take Kids to Scotland on Private Train
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are providing their children with a new experience of traveling. On Tuesday, August 16, the Hollywood power couple took their children aboard a private train for a five-hour journey from London, England to Glasgow, Scotland. They arrived at Glasgow Central Station at 2:30 P.M..
"Three cars suddenly drove onto the platform from the street, pulled up alongside the train and then they all got out," an eyewitness told PEOPLE. "Brad was in one car with some of the kids and Angelina was in another with the others. They were all smiling and looked really happy, but then I suppose it's not every day that a kid gets to have their own train to play with!"
The onlooker went on to detail, "They had a huge entourage of about 20-30 people with them." Indeed, Brad, Angie and their six children were joined by around 350 of his cast and crew from "World War Z" as they traveled to Glasgow, where production of the zombie war film will resume, in the three-car chartered train.
More Brad Pitt News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen