Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Take Kids to Scotland on Private Train
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are providing their children with a new experience of traveling. On Tuesday, August 16, the Hollywood power couple took their children aboard a private train for a five-hour journey from London, England to Glasgow, Scotland. They arrived at Glasgow Central Station at 2:30 P.M..
"Three cars suddenly drove onto the platform from the street, pulled up alongside the train and then they all got out," an eyewitness told PEOPLE. "Brad was in one car with some of the kids and Angelina was in another with the others. They were all smiling and looked really happy, but then I suppose it's not every day that a kid gets to have their own train to play with!"
The onlooker went on to detail, "They had a huge entourage of about 20-30 people with them." Indeed, Brad, Angie and their six children were joined by around 350 of his cast and crew from "World War Z" as they traveled to Glasgow, where production of the zombie war film will resume, in the three-car chartered train.
More Brad Pitt News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences