Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Take Kids to Scotland on Private Train
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are providing their children with a new experience of traveling. On Tuesday, August 16, the Hollywood power couple took their children aboard a private train for a five-hour journey from London, England to Glasgow, Scotland. They arrived at Glasgow Central Station at 2:30 P.M..
"Three cars suddenly drove onto the platform from the street, pulled up alongside the train and then they all got out," an eyewitness told PEOPLE. "Brad was in one car with some of the kids and Angelina was in another with the others. They were all smiling and looked really happy, but then I suppose it's not every day that a kid gets to have their own train to play with!"
The onlooker went on to detail, "They had a huge entourage of about 20-30 people with them." Indeed, Brad, Angie and their six children were joined by around 350 of his cast and crew from "World War Z" as they traveled to Glasgow, where production of the zombie war film will resume, in the three-car chartered train.
More Brad Pitt News
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'