Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Take Kids to Scotland on Private Train
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are providing their children with a new experience of traveling. On Tuesday, August 16, the Hollywood power couple took their children aboard a private train for a five-hour journey from London, England to Glasgow, Scotland. They arrived at Glasgow Central Station at 2:30 P.M..
"Three cars suddenly drove onto the platform from the street, pulled up alongside the train and then they all got out," an eyewitness told PEOPLE. "Brad was in one car with some of the kids and Angelina was in another with the others. They were all smiling and looked really happy, but then I suppose it's not every day that a kid gets to have their own train to play with!"
The onlooker went on to detail, "They had a huge entourage of about 20-30 people with them." Indeed, Brad, Angie and their six children were joined by around 350 of his cast and crew from "World War Z" as they traveled to Glasgow, where production of the zombie war film will resume, in the three-car chartered train.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia