Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Take Kids to Scotland on Private Train
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are providing their children with a new experience of traveling. On Tuesday, August 16, the Hollywood power couple took their children aboard a private train for a five-hour journey from London, England to Glasgow, Scotland. They arrived at Glasgow Central Station at 2:30 P.M..
"Three cars suddenly drove onto the platform from the street, pulled up alongside the train and then they all got out," an eyewitness told PEOPLE. "Brad was in one car with some of the kids and Angelina was in another with the others. They were all smiling and looked really happy, but then I suppose it's not every day that a kid gets to have their own train to play with!"
The onlooker went on to detail, "They had a huge entourage of about 20-30 people with them." Indeed, Brad, Angie and their six children were joined by around 350 of his cast and crew from "World War Z" as they traveled to Glasgow, where production of the zombie war film will resume, in the three-car chartered train.
More Brad Pitt News
- Fragile Yoko Ono Is Hoping to See John Lennon in Heaven
- Beyhive Is on the Hunt for Beyonce's Secret Snapchat Account
- Lionel Richie Puts 'All the Hits Tour' on Hold Due to Knee Surgery
- Did Justin Bieber Just Hint That He's Dating Someone on Twitter?
- Perrie Edwards Sparks Pregnancy Speculation With Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?