Former Miss Delaware Wins 'MasterChef' Season 2
Jennifer Behm ended season 2 of "MasterChef" with a victory on her part. The former real estate agent won in the Tuesday (August 16) finale which left Adrien Nieto and Christian Collins as the other remaining finalists.
Collins was kicked out early in the episode after he failed to impress judges in the last elimination test. For the challenge, they were required to make a dish with Joe Bastiani's favorite ingredients, but Collins forgot to get one ingredient for his menu of Veal, mashed potatoes and vegetables.
In the last step to win $250,000 and a cookbook contract, Behm and Nieto had to make an appetizer, entree and dessert that embodied them as chefs and as human beings. Former Miss Delaware Behm served scallops and quail egg with pea puree, a stuffed quail with potato mash and a poached pear dessert for her "restaurant-style" dishes.
Meanwhile, Nieto opted to make dishes he learned to cook at home. The passionate waiter served a prawn taquitos, beer braised short ribs with a cauliflower and parsnip puree, and a chocolate cake infused with blood oranges.
The judges decided to grant the winner title to Behm after a long debate. While the pre-taped finale was aired on FOX, the founder of a catering company, Pink Martini, was watching the show at a viewing party at the Columbus Inn.
- A Cheeky Man Outshines Doutzen Kroes During Bikini Photo Shoot by Baring His Bum
- Rita Ora Strips Down to Nude Bra on Instagram - See the Racy Lingerie Snap
- R. Kelly Sued for Allegedly Having a 5-Year Affair With a Man's Wife
- 'The Simpsons' Skewers Donald Trump's Awful First 100 Days in Office
- Tristan Thompson Reportedly Will Propose to Khloe Kardashian After NBA Championship
- 'Petty' Kylie Jenner's Not Happy Scott Disick Still Hangs Out With Her Ex Tyga
- 'The Walking Dead': The First Two New Characters in Season 8 Revealed
- 'Unbreakable'/'Split' Sequel 'Glass' Is Announced, Bruce Willis and James McAvoy Will Return