Jessica Simpson Insists She's Not 'Drunk Swaying' at Adele's Concert
Jessica Simpson did not have one too many drink when watching Adele performed at the Greek Theater in Los Angeles last Monday night, August 15. The fiancee of former NFL player Eric Johnson (II) has made use of her Twitter account to clarify recent rumor that suggested she was dancing drunk during the show.
"There are rumors that I was 'drunk swaying' at the Adele concert last night," so the songstress, who also hosted "The Price of Beauty", began the tweet she posted on Tuesday, August 16. She went on to deny she was drunk and wrote, "That wasn't drunk swaying, that was professional dancing!"
Speculation that Jessica was wasted during Adele's concert was brought up by Perez Hilton. Claiming to have witnessed the 31-year-old "put more than one drink away", the celebrity blogger continued that she had a good time, drunken swaying, singing and falling during the show.
Meanwhile, Jessica isn't the only celebrity attending Adele's gig on Monday. The likes of Christina Aguilera, Jessica Capshaw and "Glee" cast Amber Riley, Dianna Agron and Kevin McHale were also present. Christina, in particular, shared a backstage photo of her with the "Someone Like You" singer.
More Jessica Simpson News
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown