Jessica Simpson Insists She's Not 'Drunk Swaying' at Adele's Concert
Jessica Simpson did not have one too many drink when watching Adele performed at the Greek Theater in Los Angeles last Monday night, August 15. The fiancee of former NFL player Eric Johnson (II) has made use of her Twitter account to clarify recent rumor that suggested she was dancing drunk during the show.
"There are rumors that I was 'drunk swaying' at the Adele concert last night," so the songstress, who also hosted "The Price of Beauty", began the tweet she posted on Tuesday, August 16. She went on to deny she was drunk and wrote, "That wasn't drunk swaying, that was professional dancing!"
Speculation that Jessica was wasted during Adele's concert was brought up by Perez Hilton. Claiming to have witnessed the 31-year-old "put more than one drink away", the celebrity blogger continued that she had a good time, drunken swaying, singing and falling during the show.
Meanwhile, Jessica isn't the only celebrity attending Adele's gig on Monday. The likes of Christina Aguilera, Jessica Capshaw and "Glee" cast Amber Riley, Dianna Agron and Kevin McHale were also present. Christina, in particular, shared a backstage photo of her with the "Someone Like You" singer.
More Jessica Simpson News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris