Jessica Simpson Insists She's Not 'Drunk Swaying' at Adele's Concert
Jessica Simpson did not have one too many drink when watching Adele performed at the Greek Theater in Los Angeles last Monday night, August 15. The fiancee of former NFL player Eric Johnson (II) has made use of her Twitter account to clarify recent rumor that suggested she was dancing drunk during the show.
"There are rumors that I was 'drunk swaying' at the Adele concert last night," so the songstress, who also hosted "The Price of Beauty", began the tweet she posted on Tuesday, August 16. She went on to deny she was drunk and wrote, "That wasn't drunk swaying, that was professional dancing!"
Speculation that Jessica was wasted during Adele's concert was brought up by Perez Hilton. Claiming to have witnessed the 31-year-old "put more than one drink away", the celebrity blogger continued that she had a good time, drunken swaying, singing and falling during the show.
Meanwhile, Jessica isn't the only celebrity attending Adele's gig on Monday. The likes of Christina Aguilera, Jessica Capshaw and "Glee" cast Amber Riley, Dianna Agron and Kevin McHale were also present. Christina, in particular, shared a backstage photo of her with the "Someone Like You" singer.
More Jessica Simpson News
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship
- These Two 'Suicide Squad' Characters May Also Get Spin-Off Films