'Pretty Little Liars' 2.11 Preview: Dr. Sullivan Knows Who 'A' Is
Confession is the theme in the next episode of "Pretty Little Liars". Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer will finally share their secrets about "A" to Dr. Anne Sullivan as she is the only person they have come to trust. The therapist, in return, may help the Liars to reveal the identity of "A" since she is heard saying, "I know who 'A' is."
The girls get a sense of relief and Emily finds a new sense of courage after revealing the torment that "A" has put them through to someone else. But now that Dr. Sullivan is aware of "A", it is possible that she will be the next target of "A".
"I Must Confess" will also see Hanna's grandmother coming to town to stir up trouble for Tom's rehearsal dinner. This penultimate episode of season 2 will air next Tuesday, August 23 at 8/7c on ABC Family.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up