'Pretty Little Liars' 2.11 Preview: Dr. Sullivan Knows Who 'A' Is
Confession is the theme in the next episode of "Pretty Little Liars". Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer will finally share their secrets about "A" to Dr. Anne Sullivan as she is the only person they have come to trust. The therapist, in return, may help the Liars to reveal the identity of "A" since she is heard saying, "I know who 'A' is."
The girls get a sense of relief and Emily finds a new sense of courage after revealing the torment that "A" has put them through to someone else. But now that Dr. Sullivan is aware of "A", it is possible that she will be the next target of "A".
"I Must Confess" will also see Hanna's grandmother coming to town to stir up trouble for Tom's rehearsal dinner. This penultimate episode of season 2 will air next Tuesday, August 23 at 8/7c on ABC Family.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby