'Pretty Little Liars' 2.11 Preview: Dr. Sullivan Knows Who 'A' Is
Confession is the theme in the next episode of "Pretty Little Liars". Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer will finally share their secrets about "A" to Dr. Anne Sullivan as she is the only person they have come to trust. The therapist, in return, may help the Liars to reveal the identity of "A" since she is heard saying, "I know who 'A' is."
The girls get a sense of relief and Emily finds a new sense of courage after revealing the torment that "A" has put them through to someone else. But now that Dr. Sullivan is aware of "A", it is possible that she will be the next target of "A".
"I Must Confess" will also see Hanna's grandmother coming to town to stir up trouble for Tom's rehearsal dinner. This penultimate episode of season 2 will air next Tuesday, August 23 at 8/7c on ABC Family.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story