'Pretty Little Liars' 2.11 Preview: Dr. Sullivan Knows Who 'A' Is
Confession is the theme in the next episode of "Pretty Little Liars". Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer will finally share their secrets about "A" to Dr. Anne Sullivan as she is the only person they have come to trust. The therapist, in return, may help the Liars to reveal the identity of "A" since she is heard saying, "I know who 'A' is."
The girls get a sense of relief and Emily finds a new sense of courage after revealing the torment that "A" has put them through to someone else. But now that Dr. Sullivan is aware of "A", it is possible that she will be the next target of "A".
"I Must Confess" will also see Hanna's grandmother coming to town to stir up trouble for Tom's rehearsal dinner. This penultimate episode of season 2 will air next Tuesday, August 23 at 8/7c on ABC Family.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?