'Pretty Little Liars' 2.11 Preview: Dr. Sullivan Knows Who 'A' Is
Confession is the theme in the next episode of "Pretty Little Liars". Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer will finally share their secrets about "A" to Dr. Anne Sullivan as she is the only person they have come to trust. The therapist, in return, may help the Liars to reveal the identity of "A" since she is heard saying, "I know who 'A' is."
The girls get a sense of relief and Emily finds a new sense of courage after revealing the torment that "A" has put them through to someone else. But now that Dr. Sullivan is aware of "A", it is possible that she will be the next target of "A".
"I Must Confess" will also see Hanna's grandmother coming to town to stir up trouble for Tom's rehearsal dinner. This penultimate episode of season 2 will air next Tuesday, August 23 at 8/7c on ABC Family.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick