New On-Set Video of 'The Avengers': Captain America Fights Baddies
Chris Evans once again showed up on the set of "The Avengers" in Cleveland, Ohio on Tuesday, August 16 and he slipped into Captain America's costume to fight the bad guys. In a YouTube video, the Cap is seen standing on a car roof and going head-to-head with two stuntmen who wear motion-capture suits.
One of the baddies is seen holding and attacking Evans' character with a futuristic weaponry. This leads to speculations that alien race, like the Skrull or the Kree, might be featured as the villains in the movie.
Beside filming the fighting scene, the Cap is also spotted in the making of a scene along with several men dressing as police officers. The Cleveland street, which is transformed into Manhattan's 42nd Street, was also rocked by explosions as they were reportedly shooting an alien invasion scene.
"The Avengers" will bring together the superhero team of Marvel Comics characters as they are forced to band together to battle the biggest foe they've ever faced. Beside Captain America, there will be Iron Man, Thor, the Hulk, Hawkeye and more.
Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth, Jeremy Renner, Scarlett Johansson and Samuel L. Jackson will reprise their roles from previous Marvel's movies, while Mark Ruffalo is cast as the new Hulk. The Joss Whedon-directed movie is due May 4, 2012 in the United States.
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly Had a Fight at Cannes
- Johnny Depp Looks Dispirited While Leaving His Hotel in Frankfurt
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Tops Memorial Day Box Office, 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Bombs
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director