'G.I. Joe 2': First Look at Dwayne Johnson in Roadblock's Full Costume
Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock has unveiled how he will be seen as Roadblock in "G.I. Joe: Retaliation". After sharing some pictures of himself during preparation of the shooting, the wrestler-turned-actor has now tweeted a picture from the first day of the production.
"1st day of shooting. 110 degrees. Bring It," he wrote along with the photo posted on Tuesday, August 16. In the image, he dons a full costume of his character, complete with a big gun, while standing on a sandy place.
The Rock joins the original cast of the movie such as Channing Tatum, Ray Park and Lee Byung-hun who will reprise their roles as Duke, Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow respectively. Bruce Willis was recently rumored to be added to the line-up to play General Joe Colton, but it has not been made official yet.
A sequel to "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra", "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" has Jon M. Chu at the helm. Paramount Pictures eyes June 29, 2012 U.S. release for the movie.
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer