'G.I. Joe 2': First Look at Dwayne Johnson in Roadblock's Full Costume
Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock has unveiled how he will be seen as Roadblock in "G.I. Joe: Retaliation". After sharing some pictures of himself during preparation of the shooting, the wrestler-turned-actor has now tweeted a picture from the first day of the production.
"1st day of shooting. 110 degrees. Bring It," he wrote along with the photo posted on Tuesday, August 16. In the image, he dons a full costume of his character, complete with a big gun, while standing on a sandy place.
The Rock joins the original cast of the movie such as Channing Tatum, Ray Park and Lee Byung-hun who will reprise their roles as Duke, Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow respectively. Bruce Willis was recently rumored to be added to the line-up to play General Joe Colton, but it has not been made official yet.
A sequel to "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra", "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" has Jon M. Chu at the helm. Paramount Pictures eyes June 29, 2012 U.S. release for the movie.
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture
- Jay-Z Is Featured on Pusha T's New Track 'Drug Dealers Anonymous'
- Michael Bay Unveils 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Villain
- Meek Mill and 50 Cent Show Support for Troy Ave After Irving Plaza Shooting
- Drake Gets 'Lovey Dovey' With Hailey Baldwin at His Memorial Day Party
- Josh Duhamel Reveals Fergie Will Release New Album This Week and Go on Tour Next Year
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017