'G.I. Joe 2': First Look at Dwayne Johnson in Roadblock's Full Costume
Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock has unveiled how he will be seen as Roadblock in "G.I. Joe: Retaliation". After sharing some pictures of himself during preparation of the shooting, the wrestler-turned-actor has now tweeted a picture from the first day of the production.
"1st day of shooting. 110 degrees. Bring It," he wrote along with the photo posted on Tuesday, August 16. In the image, he dons a full costume of his character, complete with a big gun, while standing on a sandy place.
The Rock joins the original cast of the movie such as Channing Tatum, Ray Park and Lee Byung-hun who will reprise their roles as Duke, Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow respectively. Bruce Willis was recently rumored to be added to the line-up to play General Joe Colton, but it has not been made official yet.
A sequel to "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra", "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" has Jon M. Chu at the helm. Paramount Pictures eyes June 29, 2012 U.S. release for the movie.
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments