'G.I. Joe 2': First Look at Dwayne Johnson in Roadblock's Full Costume
Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock has unveiled how he will be seen as Roadblock in "G.I. Joe: Retaliation". After sharing some pictures of himself during preparation of the shooting, the wrestler-turned-actor has now tweeted a picture from the first day of the production.
"1st day of shooting. 110 degrees. Bring It," he wrote along with the photo posted on Tuesday, August 16. In the image, he dons a full costume of his character, complete with a big gun, while standing on a sandy place.
The Rock joins the original cast of the movie such as Channing Tatum, Ray Park and Lee Byung-hun who will reprise their roles as Duke, Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow respectively. Bruce Willis was recently rumored to be added to the line-up to play General Joe Colton, but it has not been made official yet.
A sequel to "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra", "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" has Jon M. Chu at the helm. Paramount Pictures eyes June 29, 2012 U.S. release for the movie.
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angelina Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX