'G.I. Joe 2': First Look at Dwayne Johnson in Roadblock's Full Costume
Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock has unveiled how he will be seen as Roadblock in "G.I. Joe: Retaliation". After sharing some pictures of himself during preparation of the shooting, the wrestler-turned-actor has now tweeted a picture from the first day of the production.
"1st day of shooting. 110 degrees. Bring It," he wrote along with the photo posted on Tuesday, August 16. In the image, he dons a full costume of his character, complete with a big gun, while standing on a sandy place.
The Rock joins the original cast of the movie such as Channing Tatum, Ray Park and Lee Byung-hun who will reprise their roles as Duke, Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow respectively. Bruce Willis was recently rumored to be added to the line-up to play General Joe Colton, but it has not been made official yet.
A sequel to "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra", "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" has Jon M. Chu at the helm. Paramount Pictures eyes June 29, 2012 U.S. release for the movie.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs