Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva Fighting Over Daughter's Education
Mel Gibson and ex lover Oksana Grigorieva are at each other's throat again after finding out that they have disagreed where their 22-month-old daughter should go. The actor reportedly does not want to drive all the way to San Fernando Valley to pick up Lucia from a private school Oksana has chosen.
Mel is based in Malibu and has to drive hours to drop and pick their daughter. He is asking for a school which is fair distance-wise for both of them. TMZ reported that Oksana still wants a sole custody of Lucia while Mel thought that 50/50 share would solve most of their problems. The Russian singer allegedly is still bitter towards her ex and would rather drag him down to the mud.
Still in their war, Oksana also claimed that Mel verbally abused her 14-year-old son Alexander from actor Timothy Dalton on the night he assaulted her. Mel reportedly scared Alexander so much that he had to hide underneath their bed. She is asking for $500,000 compensation for the trauma Mel has caused.
More Mel Gibson News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked