Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva Fighting Over Daughter's Education
Mel Gibson and ex lover Oksana Grigorieva are at each other's throat again after finding out that they have disagreed where their 22-month-old daughter should go. The actor reportedly does not want to drive all the way to San Fernando Valley to pick up Lucia from a private school Oksana has chosen.
Mel is based in Malibu and has to drive hours to drop and pick their daughter. He is asking for a school which is fair distance-wise for both of them. TMZ reported that Oksana still wants a sole custody of Lucia while Mel thought that 50/50 share would solve most of their problems. The Russian singer allegedly is still bitter towards her ex and would rather drag him down to the mud.
Still in their war, Oksana also claimed that Mel verbally abused her 14-year-old son Alexander from actor Timothy Dalton on the night he assaulted her. Mel reportedly scared Alexander so much that he had to hide underneath their bed. She is asking for $500,000 compensation for the trauma Mel has caused.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'