Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva Fighting Over Daughter's Education
Mel Gibson and ex lover Oksana Grigorieva are at each other's throat again after finding out that they have disagreed where their 22-month-old daughter should go. The actor reportedly does not want to drive all the way to San Fernando Valley to pick up Lucia from a private school Oksana has chosen.
Mel is based in Malibu and has to drive hours to drop and pick their daughter. He is asking for a school which is fair distance-wise for both of them. TMZ reported that Oksana still wants a sole custody of Lucia while Mel thought that 50/50 share would solve most of their problems. The Russian singer allegedly is still bitter towards her ex and would rather drag him down to the mud.
Still in their war, Oksana also claimed that Mel verbally abused her 14-year-old son Alexander from actor Timothy Dalton on the night he assaulted her. Mel reportedly scared Alexander so much that he had to hide underneath their bed. She is asking for $500,000 compensation for the trauma Mel has caused.
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons
- Kris Planning 'Revenge Memoir' About Caitlyn Jenner
- Jenelle Evans 'Devastated' After Losing Custody Battle to Mom Over Son Jace
- Batman Teams Up With a Supervillain in 'Batman and Harley Quinn' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Suffers Another Wardrobe Malfunction in High-Slit Dress at amfAR Gala
- Heidi Klum Gets Completely Naked in New Photography Book
- Halsey and Lauren Jauregui Celebrate Same-Sex Love on New Song 'Strangers' - Listen