Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva Fighting Over Daughter's Education
Mel Gibson and ex lover Oksana Grigorieva are at each other's throat again after finding out that they have disagreed where their 22-month-old daughter should go. The actor reportedly does not want to drive all the way to San Fernando Valley to pick up Lucia from a private school Oksana has chosen.
Mel is based in Malibu and has to drive hours to drop and pick their daughter. He is asking for a school which is fair distance-wise for both of them. TMZ reported that Oksana still wants a sole custody of Lucia while Mel thought that 50/50 share would solve most of their problems. The Russian singer allegedly is still bitter towards her ex and would rather drag him down to the mud.
Still in their war, Oksana also claimed that Mel verbally abused her 14-year-old son Alexander from actor Timothy Dalton on the night he assaulted her. Mel reportedly scared Alexander so much that he had to hide underneath their bed. She is asking for $500,000 compensation for the trauma Mel has caused.
More Mel Gibson News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival