Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva Fighting Over Daughter's Education
Mel Gibson and ex lover Oksana Grigorieva are at each other's throat again after finding out that they have disagreed where their 22-month-old daughter should go. The actor reportedly does not want to drive all the way to San Fernando Valley to pick up Lucia from a private school Oksana has chosen.
Mel is based in Malibu and has to drive hours to drop and pick their daughter. He is asking for a school which is fair distance-wise for both of them. TMZ reported that Oksana still wants a sole custody of Lucia while Mel thought that 50/50 share would solve most of their problems. The Russian singer allegedly is still bitter towards her ex and would rather drag him down to the mud.
Still in their war, Oksana also claimed that Mel verbally abused her 14-year-old son Alexander from actor Timothy Dalton on the night he assaulted her. Mel reportedly scared Alexander so much that he had to hide underneath their bed. She is asking for $500,000 compensation for the trauma Mel has caused.
More Mel Gibson News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns