Lady GaGa Partners With Barneys for Holiday Campaign
Lady GaGa is giving Christmas a makeover. Barneys New York has announced on Monday, August 15 that the department store are teaming up with the "Born This Way" hitmaker for a holiday campaign called "GaGa's Workshop", which will serve as her interpretation of Santa's workshop.
The 25-year-old singer will get some creative assistance from Eli Sudbrack and Christophe Hamaide Pierson of Assume Vivid Astro Focus, as well as her fashion director Nicola Formichetti for the project. She will take over the entire fifth floor of Barneys' Madison Avenue flagship men's store starting in mid-November.
Of the partnership, Barneys New York CEO Mark Lee said in a statement, "Lady GaGa is a rare cultural phenomenon, not only because of her exceptional talents as a singer, songwriter and performer, but also with regard to her support of equality and individuality and status as a fashion icon."
"Partnering with her in this unprecedented collaborative way to create the largest and most all-encompassing holiday theme that Barneys has ever mounted is a thrill," he continued on. "As a New York City landmark, we wanted to celebrate Lady GaGa as a fellow New Yorker and amazing talent."
Along with Nicola, GaGa will also design a range of limited-edition small gift items to be purchased exclusively at Barneys. 25% of sales from all items featured in the workshop will be donated to a charity of the "Judas" singer's choice.
More Lady GaGa News
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!
- Khloe Kardashian Tries to 'Move On and Focus on Herself' During Her 'Sad' 32nd Birthday
- Ansel Elgort Is in Talks to Star in 'Dungeons and Dragons' Reboot
- Did Britney Spears Delay Single to Include Sample of Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me a River'?
- George Clooney Reportedly 'Refused' to Protect Wife Amal From 'Bloodthirsty Terrorists'
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction