'Grey's Anatomy' Season 8 Premiere Preview: Meredith in Remorse
When "Grey's Anatomy" returns on September 22, Meredith will get her punishment after tampering with Derek's Alzheimer's drug trial. In a new promo for the special two-hour premiere of season 8, the mother of one receives the bad news from Dr. Richard Webber that she is fired, leading her to regret what she did.
The preview video also reminds fans about Cristina's stance on motherhood since she is heard saying, "I really don't wanna be a mother, I wanna be a surgeon." Hatred and romance are also going to be seen in the first two episodes, with more dramas occuring inside and outside the surgery room.
The new season of "Grey's Anatomy" will air every Thursday at 9 P.M. It has recently been revealed that Dr. Webber will step down from his position as Chief of Surgery to take the fall for Meredith's misdeeds. Dr. Owen Hunt will later be appointed as the new chief.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival