'Avengers' Filming Features Explosion and Panic Attack
"The Avengers" has begin its first shooting day in East Ninth Street, Ohio early on Monday, August 15. In a newly-shared YouTube video, it can be seen how the street was transformed into the 42nd Street of New York City and being hit by a massive explosion that made a panic attack in the city during the production.
In addition to the video, several new on-set images, which give sneak peeks to some astounding special effects used in the movie, have also arrived on the web. The pictures give a look at NYC yellow cabs and cars that are being blown into the air by a destructive explosion. A heavy damage is also spotted on the set with ruined buildings as the background.
Chris Evans, meanwhile, was snapped arriving at the location in his famous leather bomber jacket. The Captain America depicter was spotted chatting with director Joss Whedon and some other crew before he shot his first scene on that day.
Before they began shooting in East Ninth Street, the production team had finished the filming in NASA facility in Plum Brook near Sandusky last week. Stars who were involved in the shooting at the NASA building were Samuel L. Jackson and Jeremy Renner.
Slated to arrive in U.S. theaters on May 4, 2012, "The Avengers" is based on Marvel Comics famous characters that include Captain America, The Hulk, Iron Man and Thor. Joining Evans, Jackson and Renner in the cast ensemble are Clark Gregg, Robert Downey Jr., Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson as well as Tom Hiddleston.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory