Lady GaGa Tweets Picture of Her Battered Feet From 'You and I' Video
Lady GaGa gives a sneak peek at her upcoming "You and I" music video by tweeting a picture of her banged-up, dirty feet which are strapped in a pair of black high heels. The bruises are meant as a courtesy of the long walk she takes to get back to her lover.
"The [video is about the] idea that when you're away from someone you love, it's torture," she once said. "I knew I wanted the video to be about me sprinting back and walking hundreds of thousands of miles [ from New York City to Nebraska] to get him back."
"I'm walking with no luggage and no nothing and it's just me and my ankles are bleeding a little bit and there's grass stuck in my shoes and I've got this outfit on and it's real sort of New York clothing and I'm sprinting."
The music video is going to debut on August 18, and will be her 1000th tweet. Each day leading to the premiere, the Mother Monster is expected to post a tweet, supposedly a sneak peek at the upcoming clip, to reach a thousand tweets by Thursday.
More Lady GaGa News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'