Lady GaGa Tweets Picture of Her Battered Feet From 'You and I' Video
Lady GaGa gives a sneak peek at her upcoming "You and I" music video by tweeting a picture of her banged-up, dirty feet which are strapped in a pair of black high heels. The bruises are meant as a courtesy of the long walk she takes to get back to her lover.
"The [video is about the] idea that when you're away from someone you love, it's torture," she once said. "I knew I wanted the video to be about me sprinting back and walking hundreds of thousands of miles [ from New York City to Nebraska] to get him back."
"I'm walking with no luggage and no nothing and it's just me and my ankles are bleeding a little bit and there's grass stuck in my shoes and I've got this outfit on and it's real sort of New York clothing and I'm sprinting."
The music video is going to debut on August 18, and will be her 1000th tweet. Each day leading to the premiere, the Mother Monster is expected to post a tweet, supposedly a sneak peek at the upcoming clip, to reach a thousand tweets by Thursday.
More Lady GaGa News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune