Lady GaGa Tweets Picture of Her Battered Feet From 'You and I' Video
Lady GaGa gives a sneak peek at her upcoming "You and I" music video by tweeting a picture of her banged-up, dirty feet which are strapped in a pair of black high heels. The bruises are meant as a courtesy of the long walk she takes to get back to her lover.
"The [video is about the] idea that when you're away from someone you love, it's torture," she once said. "I knew I wanted the video to be about me sprinting back and walking hundreds of thousands of miles [ from New York City to Nebraska] to get him back."
"I'm walking with no luggage and no nothing and it's just me and my ankles are bleeding a little bit and there's grass stuck in my shoes and I've got this outfit on and it's real sort of New York clothing and I'm sprinting."
The music video is going to debut on August 18, and will be her 1000th tweet. Each day leading to the premiere, the Mother Monster is expected to post a tweet, supposedly a sneak peek at the upcoming clip, to reach a thousand tweets by Thursday.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer