Lady GaGa Tweets Picture of Her Battered Feet From 'You and I' Video
Lady GaGa gives a sneak peek at her upcoming "You and I" music video by tweeting a picture of her banged-up, dirty feet which are strapped in a pair of black high heels. The bruises are meant as a courtesy of the long walk she takes to get back to her lover.
"The [video is about the] idea that when you're away from someone you love, it's torture," she once said. "I knew I wanted the video to be about me sprinting back and walking hundreds of thousands of miles [ from New York City to Nebraska] to get him back."
"I'm walking with no luggage and no nothing and it's just me and my ankles are bleeding a little bit and there's grass stuck in my shoes and I've got this outfit on and it's real sort of New York clothing and I'm sprinting."
The music video is going to debut on August 18, and will be her 1000th tweet. Each day leading to the premiere, the Mother Monster is expected to post a tweet, supposedly a sneak peek at the upcoming clip, to reach a thousand tweets by Thursday.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?