Video: Former Ashley Hebert Suitor Finds Love on 'Bachelor Pad'
Ames Brown dropped out of the contention to win $250,000 on "Bachelor Pad", but he went home with another prize. In the Monday, August 15 episode, the star of latest season of "The Bachelorette" walked out of the show voluntarily to follow his new girlfriend Jackie Gordon.
Jackie was sent packing since she did not get a rose from this week's male challenge winner, Michael Stagliano. Acting like a gentleman, Ames walked her to the awaiting limo. But when the car started driving off the pad, the former suitor of Ashley Hebert waved goodbye to the other contestants and ran into the limo.
"I fell in love with her in a way I never fell in love with anybody before," Ames declared. He added when already sitting on the backseat next to Jackie, "I think it's safe to say we won Bachelor Pad 2."
Ames is not the only contestant who leaves the show on own request. Before Jackie was sent home, Gia Allemand packed her bags after she felt betrayed by Graham Bunn and Kasey Kahl. "I don't think I was made for this game," so said the woman from "The Bachelor" season 14.
The latest episode of "Bachelor Pad" also witnessed another hateful moment between former engaged couple Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi. When host Chris Harrison asked why they can't just "bury the hatchet", Vienna said it's "unnatural" for them to be on another show together.
Showing no mercy, Chris offered Vienna to leave the show if she felt uncomfortable on the show. "Who's forcing you to be here? Nobody's forced to be here. If you're unhappy, I'll call a cab for you," he said. But Vienna dodged the idea, reasoning "I am not leaving this house because Kasey [Kahl] is here holding me and keeping me strong."
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle