'Man of Steel': First Look at Amy Adams as Lois Lane in Photo and Video
Amy Adams has shown up on the set of "Man of Steel" in Planos, Illinois on Monday, August 15. Sporting a casual look, she dressed in a jacket and a pair of jeans reportedly to portray her character Lois Lane.
In addition to a series of pictures, a video allegedly featuring Adams when she filmed her scene in the small town, which is transformed into Smallville, also hits the web. The video sees the 36-year-old actress stopping by a gas station to fuel a red car.
Previously, it was reported that Kevin Costner who plays Jonathan Kent was spotted on the set at the Sugar Grove area during the shooting of a tornado scene. At that time, it was also said that some big action scenes would be shot in Valley West Community Hospital.
Landing the female lead role in the Superman reboot, Adams stars opposite Henry Cavill who takes the titular role in the Zack Snyder-directed movie. This action superhero film is set to bow in U.S. theaters on June 14, 2013.
More Man of Steel News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'