'Man of Steel': First Look at Amy Adams as Lois Lane in Photo and Video
Amy Adams has shown up on the set of "Man of Steel" in Planos, Illinois on Monday, August 15. Sporting a casual look, she dressed in a jacket and a pair of jeans reportedly to portray her character Lois Lane.
In addition to a series of pictures, a video allegedly featuring Adams when she filmed her scene in the small town, which is transformed into Smallville, also hits the web. The video sees the 36-year-old actress stopping by a gas station to fuel a red car.
Previously, it was reported that Kevin Costner who plays Jonathan Kent was spotted on the set at the Sugar Grove area during the shooting of a tornado scene. At that time, it was also said that some big action scenes would be shot in Valley West Community Hospital.
Landing the female lead role in the Superman reboot, Adams stars opposite Henry Cavill who takes the titular role in the Zack Snyder-directed movie. This action superhero film is set to bow in U.S. theaters on June 14, 2013.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen