'Lying Game' 1.02 Preview: Will the Imposter Reveal Her True Identity?
In the second episode of "The Lying Game", Emma continues assuming the identity of Sutton when there is no word from her newfound twin sister. Being distracted by her concern about Sutton's safety, Emma starts to let pieces of her own personality emerge, but her friends and family are enjoying the change in Sutton's character.
Meanwhile, to please the father she never had, Emma must learn to ballroom dance for the annual father-daughter dance. Ethan offers to help Emma, but he risks revealing his and Sutton's secret relationship.
When a series of events happen during a night, Emma is on the edge of revealing her true identity. As the teenagers do anything to keep their secrets, the parents may be lying to keep life-altering secrets of their own.
"The Lying Game", which has just been debuted on Monday, August 15, will return with the new episode called "Being Sutton" on August 22 at 9/8c on ABC Family. Alexandra Chando plays the twin sisters, Emma and Sutton.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby