'Lying Game' 1.02 Preview: Will the Imposter Reveal Her True Identity?
In the second episode of "The Lying Game", Emma continues assuming the identity of Sutton when there is no word from her newfound twin sister. Being distracted by her concern about Sutton's safety, Emma starts to let pieces of her own personality emerge, but her friends and family are enjoying the change in Sutton's character.
Meanwhile, to please the father she never had, Emma must learn to ballroom dance for the annual father-daughter dance. Ethan offers to help Emma, but he risks revealing his and Sutton's secret relationship.
When a series of events happen during a night, Emma is on the edge of revealing her true identity. As the teenagers do anything to keep their secrets, the parents may be lying to keep life-altering secrets of their own.
"The Lying Game", which has just been debuted on Monday, August 15, will return with the new episode called "Being Sutton" on August 22 at 9/8c on ABC Family. Alexandra Chando plays the twin sisters, Emma and Sutton.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off