'Lying Game' 1.02 Preview: Will the Imposter Reveal Her True Identity?
In the second episode of "The Lying Game", Emma continues assuming the identity of Sutton when there is no word from her newfound twin sister. Being distracted by her concern about Sutton's safety, Emma starts to let pieces of her own personality emerge, but her friends and family are enjoying the change in Sutton's character.
Meanwhile, to please the father she never had, Emma must learn to ballroom dance for the annual father-daughter dance. Ethan offers to help Emma, but he risks revealing his and Sutton's secret relationship.
When a series of events happen during a night, Emma is on the edge of revealing her true identity. As the teenagers do anything to keep their secrets, the parents may be lying to keep life-altering secrets of their own.
"The Lying Game", which has just been debuted on Monday, August 15, will return with the new episode called "Being Sutton" on August 22 at 9/8c on ABC Family. Alexandra Chando plays the twin sisters, Emma and Sutton.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart