'Lying Game' 1.02 Preview: Will the Imposter Reveal Her True Identity?
In the second episode of "The Lying Game", Emma continues assuming the identity of Sutton when there is no word from her newfound twin sister. Being distracted by her concern about Sutton's safety, Emma starts to let pieces of her own personality emerge, but her friends and family are enjoying the change in Sutton's character.
Meanwhile, to please the father she never had, Emma must learn to ballroom dance for the annual father-daughter dance. Ethan offers to help Emma, but he risks revealing his and Sutton's secret relationship.
When a series of events happen during a night, Emma is on the edge of revealing her true identity. As the teenagers do anything to keep their secrets, the parents may be lying to keep life-altering secrets of their own.
"The Lying Game", which has just been debuted on Monday, August 15, will return with the new episode called "Being Sutton" on August 22 at 9/8c on ABC Family. Alexandra Chando plays the twin sisters, Emma and Sutton.
- Real-Life Vigilante! Tom Hardy Goes Into 'Superhero Mode' to Take Down a Thief
- Watch First Footage of ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake
- Rihanna on Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott's Romance: She Thinks It's 'Tasteless'
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance