Leah Remini, Holly Robinson Peete Might Quit 'The Talk'
"The Talk" might undergo hosting changes in season 2. Sources say Leah Remini and Holly Robinson Peete are not expected to return for the upcoming second season since their options have not been picked up, while the show evaluates its creative direction.
Meanwhile, the CBS talk show has renewed deals for other co-hosts Sara Gilbert, Sharon Osbourne and Julie Chen. Sharon, however, will only return after the fall because she wants to spend some time off with her husband Ozzy Osbourne.
The network says producers are currently working on the show's creative game plan for season 2. Deadline adds that decision about hiring new co-hosts will be made afterwards. The new season itself is set to be kicked off on Tuesday, September 6.
"The Talk" was premiered in October 2010 and averaged 2.2 million viewers in July, which marked its largest audience since February. Marissa Jaret Winokur, one of the original six hosts, has left the show in early this year.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'