Leah Remini, Holly Robinson Peete Might Quit 'The Talk'
"The Talk" might undergo hosting changes in season 2. Sources say Leah Remini and Holly Robinson Peete are not expected to return for the upcoming second season since their options have not been picked up, while the show evaluates its creative direction.
Meanwhile, the CBS talk show has renewed deals for other co-hosts Sara Gilbert, Sharon Osbourne and Julie Chen. Sharon, however, will only return after the fall because she wants to spend some time off with her husband Ozzy Osbourne.
The network says producers are currently working on the show's creative game plan for season 2. Deadline adds that decision about hiring new co-hosts will be made afterwards. The new season itself is set to be kicked off on Tuesday, September 6.
"The Talk" was premiered in October 2010 and averaged 2.2 million viewers in July, which marked its largest audience since February. Marissa Jaret Winokur, one of the original six hosts, has left the show in early this year.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent