Leah Remini, Holly Robinson Peete Might Quit 'The Talk'
"The Talk" might undergo hosting changes in season 2. Sources say Leah Remini and Holly Robinson Peete are not expected to return for the upcoming second season since their options have not been picked up, while the show evaluates its creative direction.
Meanwhile, the CBS talk show has renewed deals for other co-hosts Sara Gilbert, Sharon Osbourne and Julie Chen. Sharon, however, will only return after the fall because she wants to spend some time off with her husband Ozzy Osbourne.
The network says producers are currently working on the show's creative game plan for season 2. Deadline adds that decision about hiring new co-hosts will be made afterwards. The new season itself is set to be kicked off on Tuesday, September 6.
"The Talk" was premiered in October 2010 and averaged 2.2 million viewers in July, which marked its largest audience since February. Marissa Jaret Winokur, one of the original six hosts, has left the show in early this year.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones