Leah Remini, Holly Robinson Peete Might Quit 'The Talk'
"The Talk" might undergo hosting changes in season 2. Sources say Leah Remini and Holly Robinson Peete are not expected to return for the upcoming second season since their options have not been picked up, while the show evaluates its creative direction.
Meanwhile, the CBS talk show has renewed deals for other co-hosts Sara Gilbert, Sharon Osbourne and Julie Chen. Sharon, however, will only return after the fall because she wants to spend some time off with her husband Ozzy Osbourne.
The network says producers are currently working on the show's creative game plan for season 2. Deadline adds that decision about hiring new co-hosts will be made afterwards. The new season itself is set to be kicked off on Tuesday, September 6.
"The Talk" was premiered in October 2010 and averaged 2.2 million viewers in July, which marked its largest audience since February. Marissa Jaret Winokur, one of the original six hosts, has left the show in early this year.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby