Leah Remini, Holly Robinson Peete Might Quit 'The Talk'
"The Talk" might undergo hosting changes in season 2. Sources say Leah Remini and Holly Robinson Peete are not expected to return for the upcoming second season since their options have not been picked up, while the show evaluates its creative direction.
Meanwhile, the CBS talk show has renewed deals for other co-hosts Sara Gilbert, Sharon Osbourne and Julie Chen. Sharon, however, will only return after the fall because she wants to spend some time off with her husband Ozzy Osbourne.
The network says producers are currently working on the show's creative game plan for season 2. Deadline adds that decision about hiring new co-hosts will be made afterwards. The new season itself is set to be kicked off on Tuesday, September 6.
"The Talk" was premiered in October 2010 and averaged 2.2 million viewers in July, which marked its largest audience since February. Marissa Jaret Winokur, one of the original six hosts, has left the show in early this year.
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia