Kim Kardashian Reveals What Worries Her About Her Wedding Day
While she seems to be very calm as her wedding day approaches, Kim Kardashian apparently hides some worries of her own about the big day. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star revealed at VH1's Do Something Awards Sunday, August 14 that she fears having to walk down the aisle by herself.
Speaking to "Extra" host Mario Lopez, the reality star admitted, "I was so nervous to walk down the aisle by myself." She went on to share, "For some reason I wasn't thinking, like, 'Oh, Bruce will be there right with me,' so I was thinking, 'I'm gonna fall, I'm gonna faint, oh my God, my train!"
Kim will tie the knot with NBA player fiance Kris Humphries this coming Saturday, August 20 in Montecito, California. On other details of the impending wedding, the 30-year-old spilled that she is still finalizing the seating arrangements. "I was doing the seating chart in the trailer," she confessed.
On where she is placing Mario, the former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant revealed, "You're with Eva [Longoria] and a few other people." She also promised, "I've got a lot of little surprises for you!"
On her choice of wedding dress, Kim said that she's wearing white. Her friend Tyra Banks, meanwhile, told PEOPLE that it was her who gave the older sister of Khloe Kardashian "the advice of going with a silhouette that the world isn't used to seeing her in."
The supermodel also revealed that she has seen Kim's gown. "What she showed me was so beautiful," she gushed. "It's interesting because they were pictures from a fitting, but it actually looked like the wedding, like her hair was done. So it was like a real almost dress rehearsal and she looked absolutely beautiful."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors