Video: Taylor Swift Accidentally Exposes Granny Panties During Concert
Joining a list of celebrities who have fallen victim to wardrobe malfunction, Taylor Swift had a Marilyn Monroe moment during a recent St. Louis concert. When taking the stage last Saturday, August 13, the "Mine" hitmaker accidentally exposed the nude granny panties she was wearing underneath her blue dress.
The 21-year-old country singer was belting out her hit single "You Belong With Me" when a wind machine on the stage blew up her dress. Handling the situation like a pro, she quickly backed out of the wind path and continued to sing. A part of the back of her dress, however, stayed up for quite a while following the little mishap before she smoothed it down.
While many young stars played up their sexual appeal by wearing revealing clothes, the Grammy winner has admitted that she doesn't feel comfortable flaunting her figure. "I wouldn't wear tiny amounts of clothing in my life, so I don't think it's necessary to wear that stuff in photo shoots," she said in an interview with London's The Telegraph back in April.
More Taylor Swift News
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick