Video: Taylor Swift Accidentally Exposes Granny Panties During Concert
Joining a list of celebrities who have fallen victim to wardrobe malfunction, Taylor Swift had a Marilyn Monroe moment during a recent St. Louis concert. When taking the stage last Saturday, August 13, the "Mine" hitmaker accidentally exposed the nude granny panties she was wearing underneath her blue dress.
The 21-year-old country singer was belting out her hit single "You Belong With Me" when a wind machine on the stage blew up her dress. Handling the situation like a pro, she quickly backed out of the wind path and continued to sing. A part of the back of her dress, however, stayed up for quite a while following the little mishap before she smoothed it down.
While many young stars played up their sexual appeal by wearing revealing clothes, the Grammy winner has admitted that she doesn't feel comfortable flaunting her figure. "I wouldn't wear tiny amounts of clothing in my life, so I don't think it's necessary to wear that stuff in photo shoots," she said in an interview with London's The Telegraph back in April.
More Taylor Swift News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'