Video: Taylor Swift Accidentally Exposes Granny Panties During Concert
Joining a list of celebrities who have fallen victim to wardrobe malfunction, Taylor Swift had a Marilyn Monroe moment during a recent St. Louis concert. When taking the stage last Saturday, August 13, the "Mine" hitmaker accidentally exposed the nude granny panties she was wearing underneath her blue dress.
The 21-year-old country singer was belting out her hit single "You Belong With Me" when a wind machine on the stage blew up her dress. Handling the situation like a pro, she quickly backed out of the wind path and continued to sing. A part of the back of her dress, however, stayed up for quite a while following the little mishap before she smoothed it down.
While many young stars played up their sexual appeal by wearing revealing clothes, the Grammy winner has admitted that she doesn't feel comfortable flaunting her figure. "I wouldn't wear tiny amounts of clothing in my life, so I don't think it's necessary to wear that stuff in photo shoots," she said in an interview with London's The Telegraph back in April.
More Taylor Swift News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance