Video: Taylor Swift Accidentally Exposes Granny Panties During Concert
Joining a list of celebrities who have fallen victim to wardrobe malfunction, Taylor Swift had a Marilyn Monroe moment during a recent St. Louis concert. When taking the stage last Saturday, August 13, the "Mine" hitmaker accidentally exposed the nude granny panties she was wearing underneath her blue dress.
The 21-year-old country singer was belting out her hit single "You Belong With Me" when a wind machine on the stage blew up her dress. Handling the situation like a pro, she quickly backed out of the wind path and continued to sing. A part of the back of her dress, however, stayed up for quite a while following the little mishap before she smoothed it down.
While many young stars played up their sexual appeal by wearing revealing clothes, the Grammy winner has admitted that she doesn't feel comfortable flaunting her figure. "I wouldn't wear tiny amounts of clothing in my life, so I don't think it's necessary to wear that stuff in photo shoots," she said in an interview with London's The Telegraph back in April.
More Taylor Swift News
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'