No 'Days of Our Lives' for Jennifer Aniston
Jennifer Aniston is not coming to "Days of Our Lives" despite recent news which said otherwise. A representative for the "Just Go With It" beauty has denied that she will appear in several episodes of the NBC daytime drama series, saying there was no truth to the rumors.
Previously, it was reported that Jennifer will lend her power to save the soap opera starring her father John Aniston, which is on the edge of being axed due to poor ratings. The Rachel of sitcom "Friends" was said to portray a "frazzled" wedding planner who will help her father's character Victor Kiriakis get married.
Last year, Jennifer guest starred on ABC's sitcom "Cougar Town" which is a starring vehicle for her former "Friends" co-star as well as best friend Courteney Cox. Her small screen career aside, the Emmy and Golden Globe-winning actress recently appeared in "Horrible Bosses" and will next be seen in "Wanderlust".
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen