No 'Days of Our Lives' for Jennifer Aniston
Jennifer Aniston is not coming to "Days of Our Lives" despite recent news which said otherwise. A representative for the "Just Go With It" beauty has denied that she will appear in several episodes of the NBC daytime drama series, saying there was no truth to the rumors.
Previously, it was reported that Jennifer will lend her power to save the soap opera starring her father John Aniston, which is on the edge of being axed due to poor ratings. The Rachel of sitcom "Friends" was said to portray a "frazzled" wedding planner who will help her father's character Victor Kiriakis get married.
Last year, Jennifer guest starred on ABC's sitcom "Cougar Town" which is a starring vehicle for her former "Friends" co-star as well as best friend Courteney Cox. Her small screen career aside, the Emmy and Golden Globe-winning actress recently appeared in "Horrible Bosses" and will next be seen in "Wanderlust".
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction