No 'Days of Our Lives' for Jennifer Aniston
Jennifer Aniston is not coming to "Days of Our Lives" despite recent news which said otherwise. A representative for the "Just Go With It" beauty has denied that she will appear in several episodes of the NBC daytime drama series, saying there was no truth to the rumors.
Previously, it was reported that Jennifer will lend her power to save the soap opera starring her father John Aniston, which is on the edge of being axed due to poor ratings. The Rachel of sitcom "Friends" was said to portray a "frazzled" wedding planner who will help her father's character Victor Kiriakis get married.
Last year, Jennifer guest starred on ABC's sitcom "Cougar Town" which is a starring vehicle for her former "Friends" co-star as well as best friend Courteney Cox. Her small screen career aside, the Emmy and Golden Globe-winning actress recently appeared in "Horrible Bosses" and will next be seen in "Wanderlust".
More Days of Our Lives News
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017
- Amber Heard Claims Police Lie About Finding No Evidence to Protect Johnny Depp
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'