No 'Days of Our Lives' for Jennifer Aniston
Jennifer Aniston is not coming to "Days of Our Lives" despite recent news which said otherwise. A representative for the "Just Go With It" beauty has denied that she will appear in several episodes of the NBC daytime drama series, saying there was no truth to the rumors.
Previously, it was reported that Jennifer will lend her power to save the soap opera starring her father John Aniston, which is on the edge of being axed due to poor ratings. The Rachel of sitcom "Friends" was said to portray a "frazzled" wedding planner who will help her father's character Victor Kiriakis get married.
Last year, Jennifer guest starred on ABC's sitcom "Cougar Town" which is a starring vehicle for her former "Friends" co-star as well as best friend Courteney Cox. Her small screen career aside, the Emmy and Golden Globe-winning actress recently appeared in "Horrible Bosses" and will next be seen in "Wanderlust".
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'