No 'Days of Our Lives' for Jennifer Aniston
Jennifer Aniston is not coming to "Days of Our Lives" despite recent news which said otherwise. A representative for the "Just Go With It" beauty has denied that she will appear in several episodes of the NBC daytime drama series, saying there was no truth to the rumors.
Previously, it was reported that Jennifer will lend her power to save the soap opera starring her father John Aniston, which is on the edge of being axed due to poor ratings. The Rachel of sitcom "Friends" was said to portray a "frazzled" wedding planner who will help her father's character Victor Kiriakis get married.
Last year, Jennifer guest starred on ABC's sitcom "Cougar Town" which is a starring vehicle for her former "Friends" co-star as well as best friend Courteney Cox. Her small screen career aside, the Emmy and Golden Globe-winning actress recently appeared in "Horrible Bosses" and will next be seen in "Wanderlust".
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed