Adam Levine: Being Naked Feels Really Natural to Me
Adam Levine believes that his birthday suit fits him best. Injecting a dose of his sexiness to the September issue of OUT magazine, the Maroon 5 frontman takes off his shirt for the photo shoot and shares in the accompanying interview, "I just love being as naked as possible all the time - it feels really natural to me."
Having said that, the mentor for "The Voice" claims that he is so "extremely comfortable" in his sexuality that he can think, "Oh, that's a good-looking dude." He further points out, "Acknowledging that someone's attractive and wanting to f**k a dude are two different things." Still, he stressed, "There's no way to hide my straightness."
The 32-year-old adds, "If people didn't think there was a small chance I was gay, then I wouldn't be doing my job very well." He goes on to say, "Look at the best ones, guys whose sexuality was always questioned. Bowie. Jagger. Freddie Mercury. I wouldn't be the front man of a band if that question hadn't come up at some point."
The boyfriend of Victoria's Secret model Anne Vyalitsyna also opens up that his open-minded beliefs do not come from his own sexuality. "I can single-handedly dispel any ideas that sexuality is acquired," he says. "Trust me, you're born with it. My brother is gay, and we knew when he was two. We all knew."
During the chat, Adam also speaks of his support for the gays and blasts "American Idol" for not allowing gay performers to come out of the closet from the start. "What's always pissed me off about 'American Idol' is wanting to mask that, for that to go unspoken," so he shares a piece of his mind.
"C'mon. You can't be publicly gay? At this point? On a singing competition? Give me a break," he continues on. "You can't hide basic components of these people's lives. The fact that The Voice didn't have any qualms about being completely open about it is a great thing."
More Adam Levine News
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons