Adam Lambert Gets Spiky, Demi Lovato Fresh in White at 2011 Do Something Awards
Hollywood stars and musicians alike stepped out on Sunday evening, August 14, to help celebrate young people who try to make the world a better place. Among those rocking the blue carpet rolled outside the Hollywood Palladium in Los Angeles, California for 2011 Do Something Awards were Adam Lambert and Demi Lovato.
Bringing his unique style to the event, 29-year-old Adam showed off a spiky look with his blue-green troll hair. Accompanied by boyfriend Sauli Koskinen, the "American Idol" alum arrived in an all black ensemble which he completed with a pair of gray globes and a silver necklace.
18-year-old Demi, in the meantime, opted to go with a subtler fashion. Presenting a fresh look, the "Skyscraper" singer donned a white mini with silver embellished detailing, and teamed up the dress with a pair of peep-toe heels. On the blue carpet, she was joined by reality star Kim Kardashian who dazzled in a full-length form-fitting white gown.
Also staying true to his own style was teen sensation Justin Bieber. While he didn't have girlfriend Selena Gomez as his date for the event, the 17-year-old singer kept it casual yet dapper by wearing an unbuttoned black shirt over another black T-shirt. He completed his look with gold denim jeans and black shades.
Sophia Bush was stunning in a strapless navy wrap-over gown, while "Cowboys and Aliens" beauty Olivia Wilde chose to go with a silvery pale green gown with a slit right down the center of her chest. Model-turned-TV host Tyra Banks, on the other hand, went with trousers, and combined three different colors.
Taped on Sunday, this year's Do Something Awards will be aired on Thursday, August 18 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on VH1. "Glee" star Jane Lynch serves as host for the second consecutive year. Among the winners, Demi took home Charity Song for her duet with Joe Jonas, "Make a Wave", and David Beckham nailed Do Something Athlete award.
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid