Adam Lambert Gets Spiky, Demi Lovato Fresh in White at 2011 Do Something Awards
Hollywood stars and musicians alike stepped out on Sunday evening, August 14, to help celebrate young people who try to make the world a better place. Among those rocking the blue carpet rolled outside the Hollywood Palladium in Los Angeles, California for 2011 Do Something Awards were Adam Lambert and Demi Lovato.
Bringing his unique style to the event, 29-year-old Adam showed off a spiky look with his blue-green troll hair. Accompanied by boyfriend Sauli Koskinen, the "American Idol" alum arrived in an all black ensemble which he completed with a pair of gray globes and a silver necklace.
18-year-old Demi, in the meantime, opted to go with a subtler fashion. Presenting a fresh look, the "Skyscraper" singer donned a white mini with silver embellished detailing, and teamed up the dress with a pair of peep-toe heels. On the blue carpet, she was joined by reality star Kim Kardashian who dazzled in a full-length form-fitting white gown.
Also staying true to his own style was teen sensation Justin Bieber. While he didn't have girlfriend Selena Gomez as his date for the event, the 17-year-old singer kept it casual yet dapper by wearing an unbuttoned black shirt over another black T-shirt. He completed his look with gold denim jeans and black shades.
Sophia Bush was stunning in a strapless navy wrap-over gown, while "Cowboys and Aliens" beauty Olivia Wilde chose to go with a silvery pale green gown with a slit right down the center of her chest. Model-turned-TV host Tyra Banks, on the other hand, went with trousers, and combined three different colors.
Taped on Sunday, this year's Do Something Awards will be aired on Thursday, August 18 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on VH1. "Glee" star Jane Lynch serves as host for the second consecutive year. Among the winners, Demi took home Charity Song for her duet with Joe Jonas, "Make a Wave", and David Beckham nailed Do Something Athlete award.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?