Video Premiere: J. Cole's 'Work Out'
J. Cole supports the release of his first single "Work Out" by dropping an accompanying music video. The protege of Jay-Z is seen hitting the basketball court along with some pals while keeping his eyes on a girl who's passing by. He quickly makes his move when he spots her in a party.
Originally filmed in Los Angeles, the music video came out without Cole's consent in a form of unauthorised edit last month. Unhappy with the leak, the rapper delayed the premiere and shot some new scenes at Prospect Heights in Brooklyn, New York.
"Work Out" is listed in Cole's upcoming debut album "Cole World: The Sideline Story" which is expected to arrive in the U.S. on September 27. The song samples Kanye West's 2004"The New Workout Plan" and interpolates Paula Abdul's 1988 "Straight Up".
J. Cole's "Work Out" music video
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction