'Breaking Dawn' Soundtrack Album to Be Released November 8
Soundtrack album of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" has got an official release date. The compilation CD is set to hit the stores in the United States on November 8, ten days before the movie arrives in theaters across the country.
The songs included in the album remain under wraps, but it was reported that "Sister Rosetta (Capture the Spirit)" performed by Noisettes might make the cut. The rumor emerged after Bella's pre-wedding clip was shown at San Diego Comic-Con with the track featured as a backsound.
Last month, Evanescence revealed their hope to land their song in the album. "I've been screaming for [new song] 'My Heart Is Broken' to land in that, because I think it would fit the story so well. I got sucked into the 'Twilight' vortex by the girls at home, so by default, I've got to watch it," said drummer Will Hunt.
Nothing has been set in stone just yet, but the first single is expected to be unleashed soon. The first installment of the "Twilight Saga" features Paramore's "Decode" as the first single, "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" has Death Cab for Cutie's "Meet Me on the Equinox" on the lead, and "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" has Muse's "Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)" as the first offering.
"Breaking Dawn" itself will follow newlywed Robert Pattinson's Edward Cullen and Kristen Stewart's Bella Swan as they grow a new family. At the same time, they face a perilous chain of events that pits the Cullens and their allies against the Volturi, the fearsome council of vampire leaders, setting the stage for an all-out battle.
The last chapter in the "Twilight" series, "Breaking Dawn" is split into two parts. While "Breaking Dawn Part I" will hit U.S. theaters on November 18, "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" is set for November 16, 2012 release.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny