Kate Hudson's Fiance Offers First Look of Baby Bingham
Matthew Bellamy has offered fans a look at his first son with fiancee Kate Hudson, Bingham "Bing" Hawn Bellamy. The Muse frontman posted, on his Twitter page Sunday, August 14, the first photo of the newborn baby. Along with it, he wrote a simple caption that read, "Family life!"
The snapshot captures Bing sleeping soundly while being cradled in Kate's arms, and the "Something Borrowed" actress herself is seen smiling. It came out on the same day Hilary Duff announced her pregnancy and Jessica Alba broke the news that she has given birth to second daughter.
Bingham "Bing" was born on July 9 in Los Angeles. His moniker came from the maiden name of Matthew's mother and the name of Kurt Russell's father. He is the first child for Matthew, but second for Kate. The actress daughter of Goldie Hawn has a 7-year-old son, named Ryder Russell, with her former husband Chris Robinson.
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit