Kate Hudson's Fiance Offers First Look of Baby Bingham
Matthew Bellamy has offered fans a look at his first son with fiancee Kate Hudson, Bingham "Bing" Hawn Bellamy. The Muse frontman posted, on his Twitter page Sunday, August 14, the first photo of the newborn baby. Along with it, he wrote a simple caption that read, "Family life!"
The snapshot captures Bing sleeping soundly while being cradled in Kate's arms, and the "Something Borrowed" actress herself is seen smiling. It came out on the same day Hilary Duff announced her pregnancy and Jessica Alba broke the news that she has given birth to second daughter.
Bingham "Bing" was born on July 9 in Los Angeles. His moniker came from the maiden name of Matthew's mother and the name of Kurt Russell's father. He is the first child for Matthew, but second for Kate. The actress daughter of Goldie Hawn has a 7-year-old son, named Ryder Russell, with her former husband Chris Robinson.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart