Kate Hudson's Fiance Offers First Look of Baby Bingham
Matthew Bellamy has offered fans a look at his first son with fiancee Kate Hudson, Bingham "Bing" Hawn Bellamy. The Muse frontman posted, on his Twitter page Sunday, August 14, the first photo of the newborn baby. Along with it, he wrote a simple caption that read, "Family life!"
The snapshot captures Bing sleeping soundly while being cradled in Kate's arms, and the "Something Borrowed" actress herself is seen smiling. It came out on the same day Hilary Duff announced her pregnancy and Jessica Alba broke the news that she has given birth to second daughter.
Bingham "Bing" was born on July 9 in Los Angeles. His moniker came from the maiden name of Matthew's mother and the name of Kurt Russell's father. He is the first child for Matthew, but second for Kate. The actress daughter of Goldie Hawn has a 7-year-old son, named Ryder Russell, with her former husband Chris Robinson.
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes