Kate Hudson's Fiance Offers First Look of Baby Bingham
Matthew Bellamy has offered fans a look at his first son with fiancee Kate Hudson, Bingham "Bing" Hawn Bellamy. The Muse frontman posted, on his Twitter page Sunday, August 14, the first photo of the newborn baby. Along with it, he wrote a simple caption that read, "Family life!"
The snapshot captures Bing sleeping soundly while being cradled in Kate's arms, and the "Something Borrowed" actress herself is seen smiling. It came out on the same day Hilary Duff announced her pregnancy and Jessica Alba broke the news that she has given birth to second daughter.
Bingham "Bing" was born on July 9 in Los Angeles. His moniker came from the maiden name of Matthew's mother and the name of Kurt Russell's father. He is the first child for Matthew, but second for Kate. The actress daughter of Goldie Hawn has a 7-year-old son, named Ryder Russell, with her former husband Chris Robinson.
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape