Kate Hudson's Fiance Offers First Look of Baby Bingham
Matthew Bellamy has offered fans a look at his first son with fiancee Kate Hudson, Bingham "Bing" Hawn Bellamy. The Muse frontman posted, on his Twitter page Sunday, August 14, the first photo of the newborn baby. Along with it, he wrote a simple caption that read, "Family life!"
The snapshot captures Bing sleeping soundly while being cradled in Kate's arms, and the "Something Borrowed" actress herself is seen smiling. It came out on the same day Hilary Duff announced her pregnancy and Jessica Alba broke the news that she has given birth to second daughter.
Bingham "Bing" was born on July 9 in Los Angeles. His moniker came from the maiden name of Matthew's mother and the name of Kurt Russell's father. He is the first child for Matthew, but second for Kate. The actress daughter of Goldie Hawn has a 7-year-old son, named Ryder Russell, with her former husband Chris Robinson.
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure
- Lionsgate Is Planning to Make Seven More 'Power Rangers' Movies
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Go Bowling Together
- Troy Ave's Arrested After Video of Him Firing Gun at T.I.'s Concert Surfaces
- Gucci Mane Records New Mixtape Just Hours After Released From Prison
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist