Details of Joe Jonas' 22nd Birthday Celebrations in Las Vegas
Joe Jonas celebrated his 22nd birthday a bit early this year. This past Saturday (August 13), just two days before he turns a year older, the middle member of the Jonas Brothers got into the party mood and hit several hot spots in Las Vegas. He kicked off the day poolside and ended it at a nightclub.
The "See No More" singer first spent his afternoon hanging out with friends in a VIP cabana at Liquid Pool Lounge, drawing a crowd of female fans. A source informed PEOPLE, "Female fans surrounded the area, trying to get a glimpse of [Joe] in his bathing suit." He then went to the Yellowtail Japanese Restaurant & Lounge at the Bellagio Hotel for a meal.
Afterward, Joe and his entourage stopped by Deuce Lounge to play some blackjack. There, he "was swarmed by nearly 20 female fans dying to get an autograph or photo with [him]," said the source. From the venue, the former boyfriend of Demi Lovato headed to Haze Nightclub at ARIA.
The source further spilled, the older brother of Nick Jonas "rocked the crowd with a special live set" at the club. He performed tracks from his debut solo album, "FastLife", up until around 2:30 A.M. He went on to stay in the VIP area and chatted with "a group of beautiful girls." Another source recalled, "He was definitely loving the attention."
Coming to the nightclub, Joe sported a grey blazer on top of a navy top. He paired them up with black trousers. During the event, he was presented with a birthday cake in the shape of a bright colored keyboard.
More Joe Jonas News
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Flesh-Baring Outfit at Vogue 100 Festival in London
- Lil Wayne Blasts Cash Money Again Months After Reuniting With Birdman
- 'The Voice' Final Performances: Listen to the Top 4's Original Songs
- Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's Song and Talks About Her First Love. Is He Mocking Her?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Long-Rumored Joint Album May Arrive Anytime Now