'Rj Berger' Cast Tweet Condolence After Cancellation
"The Hard Times of Rj Berger" cast were mourning the end of the show. Soon after MTV decided to cancel the show, they took to Twitter to express their feelings regarding the shocking move. "RIP RJ Berger," lead actor Paul Iacono wrote. "You were a great guy in more ways than one. On to bigger and better..."
Larry Poindexter, who played Rj's father, wrote a similar message, "R.I.P. #RJBerger It was great being your dad." The Lily depicter, Kara Taitz, added, "RIP RJ Berger. Lily will always love you!"
Meanwhile, Amber Lancaster's tweet was dedicated to fans and her character Jenny, who is Rj's dream girl. "Thank you to all the fans who loved and supported us. xo #RIPjennyswanson," she stated.
Creator David Katzenberg wrote, "R.I.P. #RJBerger Thank you to the fans and everyone involved in the show. What an incredible journey." As for Caitlin Crosby who joined the cast in season 2, she planned to stay "Onwards & upwards!"
"Rj Berger" season 2 debuted with record ratings (3.1 million of total viewers), but its ratings continuously dropped to less than 1 million per episode.
- Azealia Banks Unveils 'So Ghetto' Freestyle, RZA Sides With Russell Crowe After Record Deal Canceled
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!