'Rj Berger' Cast Tweet Condolence After Cancellation
"The Hard Times of Rj Berger" cast were mourning the end of the show. Soon after MTV decided to cancel the show, they took to Twitter to express their feelings regarding the shocking move. "RIP RJ Berger," lead actor Paul Iacono wrote. "You were a great guy in more ways than one. On to bigger and better..."
Larry Poindexter, who played Rj's father, wrote a similar message, "R.I.P. #RJBerger It was great being your dad." The Lily depicter, Kara Taitz, added, "RIP RJ Berger. Lily will always love you!"
Meanwhile, Amber Lancaster's tweet was dedicated to fans and her character Jenny, who is Rj's dream girl. "Thank you to all the fans who loved and supported us. xo #RIPjennyswanson," she stated.
Creator David Katzenberg wrote, "R.I.P. #RJBerger Thank you to the fans and everyone involved in the show. What an incredible journey." As for Caitlin Crosby who joined the cast in season 2, she planned to stay "Onwards & upwards!"
"Rj Berger" season 2 debuted with record ratings (3.1 million of total viewers), but its ratings continuously dropped to less than 1 million per episode.
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood