'Rj Berger' Cast Tweet Condolence After Cancellation
"The Hard Times of Rj Berger" cast were mourning the end of the show. Soon after MTV decided to cancel the show, they took to Twitter to express their feelings regarding the shocking move. "RIP RJ Berger," lead actor Paul Iacono wrote. "You were a great guy in more ways than one. On to bigger and better..."
Larry Poindexter, who played Rj's father, wrote a similar message, "R.I.P. #RJBerger It was great being your dad." The Lily depicter, Kara Taitz, added, "RIP RJ Berger. Lily will always love you!"
Meanwhile, Amber Lancaster's tweet was dedicated to fans and her character Jenny, who is Rj's dream girl. "Thank you to all the fans who loved and supported us. xo #RIPjennyswanson," she stated.
Creator David Katzenberg wrote, "R.I.P. #RJBerger Thank you to the fans and everyone involved in the show. What an incredible journey." As for Caitlin Crosby who joined the cast in season 2, she planned to stay "Onwards & upwards!"
"Rj Berger" season 2 debuted with record ratings (3.1 million of total viewers), but its ratings continuously dropped to less than 1 million per episode.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby