'Rj Berger' Cast Tweet Condolence After Cancellation
"The Hard Times of Rj Berger" cast were mourning the end of the show. Soon after MTV decided to cancel the show, they took to Twitter to express their feelings regarding the shocking move. "RIP RJ Berger," lead actor Paul Iacono wrote. "You were a great guy in more ways than one. On to bigger and better..."
Larry Poindexter, who played Rj's father, wrote a similar message, "R.I.P. #RJBerger It was great being your dad." The Lily depicter, Kara Taitz, added, "RIP RJ Berger. Lily will always love you!"
Meanwhile, Amber Lancaster's tweet was dedicated to fans and her character Jenny, who is Rj's dream girl. "Thank you to all the fans who loved and supported us. xo #RIPjennyswanson," she stated.
Creator David Katzenberg wrote, "R.I.P. #RJBerger Thank you to the fans and everyone involved in the show. What an incredible journey." As for Caitlin Crosby who joined the cast in season 2, she planned to stay "Onwards & upwards!"
"Rj Berger" season 2 debuted with record ratings (3.1 million of total viewers), but its ratings continuously dropped to less than 1 million per episode.
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress