'Rj Berger' Cast Tweet Condolence After Cancellation
"The Hard Times of Rj Berger" cast were mourning the end of the show. Soon after MTV decided to cancel the show, they took to Twitter to express their feelings regarding the shocking move. "RIP RJ Berger," lead actor Paul Iacono wrote. "You were a great guy in more ways than one. On to bigger and better..."
Larry Poindexter, who played Rj's father, wrote a similar message, "R.I.P. #RJBerger It was great being your dad." The Lily depicter, Kara Taitz, added, "RIP RJ Berger. Lily will always love you!"
Meanwhile, Amber Lancaster's tweet was dedicated to fans and her character Jenny, who is Rj's dream girl. "Thank you to all the fans who loved and supported us. xo #RIPjennyswanson," she stated.
Creator David Katzenberg wrote, "R.I.P. #RJBerger Thank you to the fans and everyone involved in the show. What an incredible journey." As for Caitlin Crosby who joined the cast in season 2, she planned to stay "Onwards & upwards!"
"Rj Berger" season 2 debuted with record ratings (3.1 million of total viewers), but its ratings continuously dropped to less than 1 million per episode.
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years