'True Blood' 4.09 Preview: Will Bill's Blood Save Dying Sookie?
The August 14 episode of "True Blood" ended with a cliffhanger when Sookie got shot during the showdown between the vampire pack and the coven. The upcoming episode will see Bill trying to save her former girl by offering his blood while Alcide yells to Bill when he notices that this method might not work.
According to the plot of the next outing, Sookie will somehow survive after the near-death trauma and she envisions a world where there's room for both Bill and Eric. But her vampire guys are not safe yet since Marnie plots another move against the bloodsuckers during a "Festival of Tolerance" event at Shreveport.
Meanwhile, Jesus tries to purge the restless spirit out of Lafayette, Marcus enlists Alcide to help him deal with the Sam situation, Bill and Nan Flanagan clash over their respective agendas, and Hoyt asks Jason to make a delivery to Jessica.
"Let's Get Out of Here" will air next Sunday, August 21 at 9 P.M.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal