'True Blood' 4.09 Preview: Will Bill's Blood Save Dying Sookie?
The August 14 episode of "True Blood" ended with a cliffhanger when Sookie got shot during the showdown between the vampire pack and the coven. The upcoming episode will see Bill trying to save her former girl by offering his blood while Alcide yells to Bill when he notices that this method might not work.
According to the plot of the next outing, Sookie will somehow survive after the near-death trauma and she envisions a world where there's room for both Bill and Eric. But her vampire guys are not safe yet since Marnie plots another move against the bloodsuckers during a "Festival of Tolerance" event at Shreveport.
Meanwhile, Jesus tries to purge the restless spirit out of Lafayette, Marcus enlists Alcide to help him deal with the Sam situation, Bill and Nan Flanagan clash over their respective agendas, and Hoyt asks Jason to make a delivery to Jessica.
"Let's Get Out of Here" will air next Sunday, August 21 at 9 P.M.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked