'True Blood' 4.09 Preview: Will Bill's Blood Save Dying Sookie?
The August 14 episode of "True Blood" ended with a cliffhanger when Sookie got shot during the showdown between the vampire pack and the coven. The upcoming episode will see Bill trying to save her former girl by offering his blood while Alcide yells to Bill when he notices that this method might not work.
According to the plot of the next outing, Sookie will somehow survive after the near-death trauma and she envisions a world where there's room for both Bill and Eric. But her vampire guys are not safe yet since Marnie plots another move against the bloodsuckers during a "Festival of Tolerance" event at Shreveport.
Meanwhile, Jesus tries to purge the restless spirit out of Lafayette, Marcus enlists Alcide to help him deal with the Sam situation, Bill and Nan Flanagan clash over their respective agendas, and Hoyt asks Jason to make a delivery to Jessica.
"Let's Get Out of Here" will air next Sunday, August 21 at 9 P.M.
More True Blood News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed