'True Blood' 4.09 Preview: Will Bill's Blood Save Dying Sookie?
The August 14 episode of "True Blood" ended with a cliffhanger when Sookie got shot during the showdown between the vampire pack and the coven. The upcoming episode will see Bill trying to save her former girl by offering his blood while Alcide yells to Bill when he notices that this method might not work.
According to the plot of the next outing, Sookie will somehow survive after the near-death trauma and she envisions a world where there's room for both Bill and Eric. But her vampire guys are not safe yet since Marnie plots another move against the bloodsuckers during a "Festival of Tolerance" event at Shreveport.
Meanwhile, Jesus tries to purge the restless spirit out of Lafayette, Marcus enlists Alcide to help him deal with the Sam situation, Bill and Nan Flanagan clash over their respective agendas, and Hoyt asks Jason to make a delivery to Jessica.
"Let's Get Out of Here" will air next Sunday, August 21 at 9 P.M.
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character